- Joined
- 8 March 2019
- Messages
- 6,995
- Reactions Received
- 12,662
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 691
- Fandom
- Exo L
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
What is a k song that you love that you're surprised some ppl don't like?
For me it's:
For me it's:
didnt that song trend on tiktok at one pointWhat is a k song that you love that you're surprised some ppl don't like?
For me it's:
didnt that song trend on tiktok at one point![]()
I KNOW ITS A SHINEE SONG I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HOW PPL HATED IT BUT GOT IT TRENDING
Some ppl for me is at least ~3 people... so maybe not many but more than a couple, but still...I KNOW ITS A SHINEE SONG I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HOW PPL HATED IT BUT GOT IT TRENDING![]()
me being on kpop tiktok... there is a lot of ring ding dong slander... and sticker slander (but that's deserved imo)Some ppl for me is at least ~3 people... so maybe not many but more than a couple, but still...
Really.. You're on tiktok?me being on kpop tiktok... there is a lot of ring ding dong slander... and sticker slander (but that's deserved imo)
its nice to talk to other kpop fansBut... why![]()
Well... certain Fandom are toxic anyway. We all know which ones toothough i tend to avoid certain fandoms that i shall not name because they wilding out on tiktok
so true.. for a couple of gg's that have come out recently. I won't mention which ones because its a little early for a cat fightbut then i refuse to listen to alot of songs many ppl like so its fair. )