Song you can't listen to? (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Because it reminds you of something or someone that you don't want to remember?

I just heard a short clip of Sunflower by Post Malone and that tiny snippet just filled me with dread because I associate it with something from a while ago and now i'm sad
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
No song that I can't listen to... Wait I'm totally lying. I couldn't listen to this song for a while after I finished the drama:


​

edit: I do know some people that can't bear to listen to songs that are the swan song of a group, such as Goodbye by 2NE1 or Lonely by Sistar.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
asside from groups/styles i have killed because i can t listen to their music .
i can listen to most anything these 2 do make me cry though for different reasons.

I can listen to these but I gotta be in my room on my own and know that no one's gonna come in cuz imma be in TEARS man
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
:bigcatcry:

 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
i mean i don't really listen to songs that remind me of my ex
but when i do happen upon them it's not like i skip that
i've already more than come to terms with that time in my life
and have moved onto someone infinitely better
so now they're just good songs with a little memory attached
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread