- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I have a whole bunch of songs like that (Mostly from Seventeen and EXO) but these 2 are the main ones!
I love these because they are so happy and full of wonder and hope! They are the perfect ending songs for a concert and I am happy that SM realizes this! Don't go is so beautiful, Angel is so good and it has amazing vocals!
I love these because they are so happy and full of wonder and hope! They are the perfect ending songs for a concert and I am happy that SM realizes this! Don't go is so beautiful, Angel is so good and it has amazing vocals!