Songs that have surprised me this year (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
MCND's Ice Age and Nature's Girls REALLY surprised me this year.

With both groups I.... didn't really know much about them besides the fact that they existed.
I had heard songs from the before, but they had left no impression on me at all...

and then... out of NOWHERE I got hit with Ice age and Girls that are honestly some of my favourite songs this year!
Ice age has this interestingly gritty vibe to it without having the NCT Clanky sound to it (If that makes sense) I love how they mixed aggressiveness and cuteness!
And girls.... is creepy, vibey and just amazing!


 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
TASTE
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
i didn't like ice age at all but girls is a great song! one of my favourites songs of the year so far :sj_weary:
Literally my thoughts. People asked me to rate Ice Age and I gave it a 1 😳
But Girls is a 10
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Literally my thoughts. People asked me to rate Ice Age and I gave it a 1 😳
But Girls is a 10
I had Ice age on loop for a while IT'S SO GOOOOD! I didn't like it at all on first listen but then I listened to it again after a bit and DAMN.... I adore how unapologetically aggressive it is! LIke even the badass kickass songs in kpop..... aren't usually that aggressive and these kid rookie brought the energy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wonpil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread