Songs you hated/loved that everybody hated/loved (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
What songs [kpop of course] have you noticed that a lot of people bitch about that you really like. And what songs do you dislike that a lot of people like:

People hate this song, but I don't know why:



Also, this song is great and people really really hate it



I dislike this song, but people love it:



​
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I can't stand Shine by Pentagon
:wat:... You just reminded me of Pentagon. I sort of forgot about them for a while... like a year....:nekosweat:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Loved that "everyone" hated -- I was semi-new to commenting on forums, so I was shocked by the amount of hate i-fans had for



Then again, my introduction to k-pop fans was AKP, so :zoomeyes:
But yeah, I therefore wasn't surprised when I saw the dislike i-fans had for


----

Flip side: Everyone loved Love Scenario, lol..........and here I am on my lonely island of Not Feeling It -_-;
There's probably more, but meh. I don't really keep up with the ones I hate. LS just jumps out to me because it was a really, truly big song beloved by all. -1.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I really didnt like Wolf by exo

But i loved limitless by nct!

Miroh,Hellavator and Side Effects by Stray Kids are bops and i dont know why people hate them
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I loved Signal and Dance The Night Away from Twice. I also loved Zimzalabim and RBB by RV. I sadly don't reach as much out to Bad Boy
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I love Rookie by Red Velvet, but a lot of people seem to dislike it.

I hate Very Very Very by IOI, but a lot of people seem to love it.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Hello I hate every gg song ever put into existence
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread