Songs You Like But Are Ashamed Of Liking? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
HOW CAN YOU BE ASHAMED OF LIKING PARTY?? :jisoosmh::jisoosmh::jisoosmh:
How can i not be xd do you hear the engrish tiffany start it with, it's so cringy. Also really catchy and good.

PS: other SNSD songs I would have included are Oh!, Gee and I Got A Boy
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: dooh and Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
How can i not be xd do you hear the engrish tiffany start it with, it's so cringy. Also really catchy and good.

PS: other SNSD songs I would have included are Oh!, Gee and I Got A Boy
YOU NAME MY FAVORITE TWO SNSD SONGS AND YOU'RE EMBARRASSED??? :pikagun::pikagun::pikagun:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
YOU NAME MY FAVORITE TWO SNSD SONGS AND YOU'RE EMBARRASSED??? :pikagun::pikagun::pikagun:
They are some of my favorites that's why i listed them :wonugl:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: dooh and Darkyoda47

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
girl i know the song well. Some users were streaming it here so I checked it out and :welp::welp::welp:
Well I was one of them myself. Just hadn't read the lyrics till now :welp::welp:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread