Songs You Like But Are Ashamed Of Liking? (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Yes. We all have those songs where we're like;

but we do it in PRIVATE because we're ashamed that people will judge our taste for it.
-
For me, it's these





-
What about you?
PLEASE LIMIT IT TO TWO SONGS MAX OR THE THREAD WILL BE ANNOYING TO LOAD
​
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
All the cute shit :rosesmug:
and yes Visual Dreams is included I love that song... :nekoshy:


Now that i think off i can only think of SNSD's songs umm



Maybe I should leave SNSD alone with those two :sakUwu:

Also this :




And I listened these when i got to kpop so I still listen them once a while although..




Kinda this too so :lazypotato: its even worse with the lyrics.. but at least i think its supposed to be cringy.. i hope..

 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
All the cute shit :rosesmug:
and yes Visual Dreams is included I love that song... :nekoshy:


Now that i think off i can only think of SNSD's songs umm



Maybe I should leave SNSD alone with those two :sakUwu:

Also this :




And I listened these when i got to kpop so I still listen them once a while although..




Kinda this too so :lazypotato: its even worse with the lyrics.. but at least i think its supposed to be cringy.. i hope..

HOW CAN YOU BE ASHAMED OF LIKING PARTY?? :jisoosmh::jisoosmh::jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread