Appreciation Sooo a Dumb dumb dance practice video exists we just can't see it (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
What does SM not dance practice videos?! I'll never understand it.
:jisoosmh: :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,540
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
What does SM not dance practice videos?! I'll never understand it.
:jisoosmh: :haylul:
i think before birthday there are 5 RV dance practice videos each in a different sm building that is how separated they are.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
i think before birthday there are 5 RV dance practice videos each in a different sm building that is how separated they are.
I must commend you for even understanding what I wrote!
:sanathink: :haylul:

What does SM not dance practice videos = Why does SM not release dance practice videos. Not sure what happened to my brain when I typed the original sentence.
:idkwhattonamethis:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread