Sort your ult group into Hogwarts houses (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
hes set for life yaknow you can chill a bit :pepecross: five angry fans with signs means nothing to him
Just yesterday there were bus ads in his HOMETOWN that were asking him to leave. Sure the ads were taken down by the next day, but the fact is antis are STILL going on about this shit.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: mimi_mimi

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Taeil: Hufflepuff. He seems super patient and kind and puts others before himself. Dependable.
  • Johnny: Slytherin. He's self-reliant, bold, and assertive. Charming.
  • Taeyong: Hufflepuff. Hardworking, honest, patient (deals with nutjobs constantly)
  • Yuta: Gryffindor. He's practical, blunt, stubborn, and playful. Funny.
  • Kun: Hufflepuff. He is a giving, determined, hard-working young man (I say as I'm 2 years younger than him and sound like his grandmother). Dependable.
  • Doyoung: Slytherin. Ambitious, adaptable, intelligent, realistic, perfectionist. Respectful.
  • Ten: Ravenclaw. Creative, witty, likes learning. Curious.
  • Jaehyun: Gryffindor. He's practical and lives in the moment. He knows when he makes a mistake and deals with it accordingly.
  • Winwin: Hufflepuff. Hard-working, loyal, honest, passionate. Good-hearted.
  • Jungwoo: Hufflepuff. Hard-working, genuine, giving, compassionate. Dependable.
  • Mark: Ravenclaw. Makes himself laugh, likes learning, curious. Impractically smart.
  • Renjun: Gryffindor. Practical, idealistic, trusting. Opportunistic.
  • Jeno: Slytherin. Ambitious, bold, assertive. Adaptable.
  • Donghyuck: Slytherin. Ambitious, goal-oriented, charming, bold. Assertive.
  • Jaemin: Gryffindor. Confident, practical, trusting, playful. Moral center is strong.
  • Chenle: Slytherin. Self-reliant, ambitious, goal-driven, intelligent. Respectful.
  • Jisung: Ravenclaw. Logical, observer, intelligent. Likes to know things.

Polly kind of inaccurate, but this is what I gathered. I don't know Renjun and Jaemin that well. Should prolly watch more guides on them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
  • Taeil: Hufflepuff. He seems super patient and kind and puts others before himself. Dependable.
  • Johnny: Slytherin. He's self-reliant, bold, and assertive. Charming.
  • Taeyong: Hufflepuff. Hardworking, honest, patient (deals with nutjobs constantly)
  • Yuta: Gryffindor. He's practical, blunt, stubborn, and playful. Funny.
  • Kun: Hufflepuff. He is a giving, determined, hard-working young man (I say as I'm 2 years younger than him and sound like his grandmother). Dependable.
  • Doyoung: Slytherin. Ambitious, adaptable, intelligent, realistic, perfectionist. Respectful.
  • Ten: Ravenclaw. Creative, witty, likes learning. Curious.
  • Jaehyun: Gryffindor. He's practical and lives in the moment. He knows when he makes a mistake and deals with it accordingly.
  • Winwin: Hufflepuff. Hard-working, loyal, honest, passionate. Good-hearted.
  • Jungwoo: Hufflepuff. Hard-working, genuine, giving, compassionate. Dependable.
  • Mark: Ravenclaw. Makes himself laugh, likes learning, curious. Impractically smart.
  • Renjun: Gryffindor. Practical, idealistic, trusting. Opportunistic.
  • Jeno: Slytherin. Ambitious, bold, assertive. Adaptable.
  • Donghyuck: Slytherin. Ambitious, goal-oriented, charming, bold. Assertive.
  • Jaemin: Gryffindor. Confident, practical, trusting, playful. Moral center is strong.
  • Chenle: Slytherin. Self-reliant, ambitious, goal-driven, intelligent. Respectful.
  • Jisung: Ravenclaw. Logical, observer, intelligent. Likes to know things.

Polly kind of inaccurate, but this is what I gathered. I don't know Renjun and Jaemin that well. Should prolly watch more guides on them.
in WHAT world is Ten not in Slytherin?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
in WHAT world is Ten not in Slytherin?
sjlgfkdsdfkj Ten shows some basic Slytherin qualities, but I would say he's not that ruthless and goal focused. He has a good grasp on many things around him and doesn't seem to have a specific goal in mind that he MUST reach at all costs.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
sjlgfkdsdfkj Ten shows some basic Slytherin qualities, but I would say he's not that ruthless and goal focused. He has a good grasp on many things around him and doesn't seem to have a specific goal in mind that he MUST reach at all costs.
HOW is Ten not ruthless?
slytherin qualities are cunning, resourcefulness, and ambition

I think Ten DEFINETLY covers the first 2 the best in NCT!
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
HOW is Ten not ruthless?
slytherin qualities are cunning, resourcefulness, and ambition

I think Ten DEFINETLY covers the first 2 the best in NCT!
He's, of course, ruthless in many different ways, and as said, he covers many basic Slytherin qualities. But he cares for others and is willing to sacrifice his goals for them. Not ruthless in that regard. I put him in Ravenclaw because while he shows Slytherin traits, he acts more on his Ravenclaw side of creativity. Everyone has many different traits, but it is what they choose to show. I find when Ten is dancing, he shows much more of his Slytherin qualities, as he's pouring his whole life and love into it. But when he is around people, or really just not doing something that requires his entire life and every quality he owns to be poured into it, he's much more Ravenclaw to me.

And here you see my potterhead side.
 
  • Angry
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
He's, of course, ruthless in many different ways, and as said, he covers many basic Slytherin qualities. But he cares for others and is willing to sacrifice his goals for them. Not ruthless in that regard. I put him in Ravenclaw because while he shows Slytherin traits, he acts more on his Ravenclaw side of creativity. Everyone has many different traits, but it is what they choose to show. I find when Ten is dancing, he shows much more of his Slytherin qualities, as he's pouring his whole life and love into it. But when he is around people, or really just not doing something that requires his entire life and every quality he owns to be poured into it, he's much more Ravenclaw to me.

And here you see my potterhead side.
You are just anti-slytherin.... Slytherins care for others JUST as much as all other houses! :nekopout:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You are just anti-slytherin.... Slytherins care for others JUST as much as all other houses! :nekopout:
I,,,I am a slytherin??? Of course they care for other people! For a Slytherin, I think it's harder (not saying they wouldn't do it at a drop of a pin if they believed they should) for them to give up goals. Like of course if someone they know is literally sobbing or even if they just know it means a lot, they'll give up going to that ONE thing or doing something they know will help them achieve something to help their friend. But for small things, like postponing meeting up with a friend to go for that promotion, they'll go for it. I think Ten would drop anything and not even care if his friend needed him. He favors Ravenclaw tendencies over Slytherin in my mind. Yes, he's very much a Slytherin, but he's also very much a Ravenclaw.

Ten is good at what he likes, dancing and languages. He doesn't even have to be book smart, he just knows what's going on around him, and is open and understanding. He knows people, and he understands people. He honestly, in my mind is 100% a hatstall between Slytherin and Ravenclaw.
 
  • Angry
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I,,,I am a slytherin??? Of course they care for other people! For a Slytherin, I think it's harder (not saying they wouldn't do it at a drop of a pin if they believed they should) for them to give up goals. Like of course if someone they know is literally sobbing or even if they just know it means a lot, they'll give up going to that ONE thing or doing something they know will help them achieve something to help their friend. But for small things, like postponing meeting up with a friend to go for that promotion, they'll go for it. I think Ten would drop anything and not even care if his friend needed him. He favors Ravenclaw tendencies over Slytherin in my mind. Yes, he's very much a Slytherin, but he's also very much a Ravenclaw.

Ten is good at what he likes, dancing and languages. He doesn't even have to be book smart, he just knows what's going on around him, and is open and understanding. He knows people, and he understands people. He honestly, in my mind is 100% a hatstall between Slytherin and Ravenclaw.
Ten is a slytherin in my books, forever and always! I disagree with your opinion that for slytherin peeps it is harder to give up goals.
In my eyes a slytherin would have an ambitious goal yes, but they won't work towards something hopeless or impossible. They will give up or change their goal if their first one ends up being not possible!
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ten is a slytherin in my books, forever and always! I disagree with your opinion that for slytherin peeps it is harder to give up goals.
In my eyes a slytherin would have an ambitious goal yes, but they won't work towards something hopeless or impossible. They will give up or change their goal if their first one ends up being not possible!
I mean yes of course if they know it's unattainable, they'd drop it. But if a goal is attainable, and they had to drop it because of someone or something, they'd be unhappy, and even regret it at times. Though in the end they'd always stay with their friend. They find it hard to give up goals that are attainable because they know that they can reach it. Let's just to agree to disagree on this :lazypotato: Do you agree with my choices for the others?
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I mean yes of course if they know it's unattainable, they'd drop it. But if a goal is attainable, and they had to drop it because of someone or something, they'd be unhappy, and even regret it at times. Though in the end they'd always stay with their friend. They find it hard to give up goals that are attainable because they know that they can reach it. Let's just to agree to disagree on this :lazypotato: Do you agree with my choices for the others?
Chenle imo is Gryffindor but other than that.... more or less....

I'm sad you didn't even mention my WayV kids though....
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Chenle imo is Gryffindor but other than that.... more or less....

I'm sad you didn't even mention my WayV kids though....
I was on my phone sgjasjfkghkjlfs I only have so much thumb power I'll do them now (Yeah Chenle is more gryffindor now that I think about it)
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yangyang: Ravenclaw - Kind of cynical in a friendly way. Intelligent, witty, likes to understand things.
Hendery: Gryffindor/Slytherin - I literally cannot decide. He's ambitious, practical, blunt, determined, and goal-oriented. He's moral compass is good.
Xiaojun: Cutie Hufflepuff - hard-working, absent-mindedly smart, honest, compassionate. Practical.

Again, I don't know these cuties all that well, as I wasn't able to finish the rainbowv things and the dream plan videos yet. :sadcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yangyang: Ravenclaw - Kind of cynical in a friendly way. Intelligent, witty, likes to understand things.
Hendery: Gryffindor/Slytherin - I literally cannot decide. He's ambitious, practical, blunt, determined, and goal-oriented. He's moral compass is good.
Xiaojun: Cutie Hufflepuff - hard-working, absent-mindedly smart, honest, compassionate. Practical.

Again, I don't know these cuties all that well, as I wasn't able to finish the rainbowv things and the dream plan videos yet. :sadcat:
I'm gonna agree that Xiaojun is a hufflepuff, but I would put Hendery there too.
Yangyang on the other hand is a full on gryffindor to counteract Ten"
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm gonna agree that Xiaojun is a hufflepuff, but I would put Hendery there too.
Yangyang on the other hand is a full on gryffindor to counteract Ten"
Yeah, Hendery displays Hufflepuff. I went off the first few episodes of Dream Plan, so I slapped him in Gryffindor for some reason. Idek. Yangyang I slapped (i've been slapping people alot lately hmm) in ravenclaw because of his cynicalness but that cynicalness also fits in Gryffindor. Oof I gotta watch more WayV content
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread