Chart Spotify YTD GG ranking (3 Viewers)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,821
Reactions Received
93,595
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,754
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I know all 8 of the songs (that I can see, I'm sure Twitter goes on more) and seems like a reasonable reflection of what's stood out this year!
1791561786516.png


i dont think i have heard 4, 7 or 10. maybe 4 but i watch less korean tv now days.

but i would have thought someone i follow would have doen challenges.
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,540
Reactions Received
41,133
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
243,441
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i am 7 out of 10( both lemon, rude, bang, suddenly, pretty girl, its me) and i probably have heard teh kill kill thing.
I know all 8 of the songs (that I can see, I'm sure Twitter goes on more) and seems like a reasonable reflection of what's stood out this year!
So, you guys say I should listen to them all? As you know, I’m not a gg fan and I basically know nothing about new ggs, like on this list, I only know aespa, IVE and IOI. But I don’t bury my head into sand when it comes to new songs aka I listen to gg songs if they are my style.
(My style means BP, aespa, MEOVV.)
Btw, IOI is back or what happened here?
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,665
Reactions Received
18,329
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,978
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
So, you guys say I should listen to them all? As you know, I’m not a gg fan and I basically know nothing about new ggs, like on this list, I only know aespa, IVE and IOI. But I don’t bury my head into sand when it comes to new songs aka I listen to gg songs if they are my style.
(My style means BP, aespa, MEOVV.)
Btw, IOI is back or what happened here?
Oh, no lol. Many of these songs I don't particularly care for. But in terms of "what has gained a lot of traction this year" this list doesn't surprise me. On the list, IVE's Bang Bang is the only standout to me.

IOI's comeback was just an anniversary release.

Based on your preferred groups, you might like i-dle's Crow, NMIXX's Loud, aespa's Can't Help Myself, Rose's new trick, or Baby DONT Cry's Shapeshifter. I honestly think the year has been a little thin on girl crush + actually good song. Lots of girl crush, but just in the tired vein of "eff the haters, we're so rich and hot" and lots of good songs, but not in that BP/aespa style.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,821
Reactions Received
93,595
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,754
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
So, you guys say I should listen to them all? As you know, I’m not a gg fan and I basically know nothing about new ggs, like on this list, I only know aespa, IVE and IOI. But I don’t bury my head into sand when it comes to new songs aka I listen to gg songs if they are my style.
(My style means BP, aespa, MEOVV.)
Btw, IOI is back or what happened here?
IOI did a 10 year comeback. The song really connected with Korea. charted really well for awhile.
but as to style. none of them are black pink ish. Recene is a cover of Kara's song from 2008-9. and one other song that just got popular years late.

IVE's bang bang might be somewhere near you, but i can not see any of the others. connecting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread