Square up or KTL? (1 Viewer)

Which one do you like more?

  • Square up

    Votes: 6 75.0%
  • KTL

    Votes: 2 25.0%

  • Total voters
    8
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Which album do you prefer more?

For me, it's ktl. I liked all of the songs, espeically dkwtd and kick it

also ktl live band version at coachella
:sj_weary: :sj_weary:




I am sure someone made a thread like this before, but we have no album this year so rip
until then I will just talk about ktl
:sadcat: :sadcat:
​
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Square up overall, i prefer D4 slightly over KTL and same with bsides, but there is not that big of difference for me both have songs that are pretty comparable to each other like D4 and KTL, Forever young and Dkwtd, See U Later and Kick it... both albums are pretty same to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Soleski

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Square Up tho KTL as a title is what I prefer over D4 slightly
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I like them both equally, but I listen to Square Up's bsides more than KTL
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Soleski

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I really loved Kill This Love and it was the first Blackpink comeback that I liked everything just off the bat BUT although it took me a little longer to love Square Up it's still just so good, it took me the longest to love Forever Young and See U Later but I honestly have no idea why because they're like my most played BP songs along with D4
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
The only edge SU has for me is Forever Young. Other than that, KTL outsold
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Soleski

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread