39
Jungkook √ The original cookie √ . Joined 9 September 2018 Messages 1,705 Reactions Received 10,400 Location Your heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,000 Ship Spooky 18 July 2019 #4,981 39 Reactions: Minuteman and potato
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 18 July 2019 #4,982 40 Reactions: Minuteman and Jungkook
Jungkook √ The original cookie √ . Joined 9 September 2018 Messages 1,705 Reactions Received 10,400 Location Your heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,000 Ship Spooky 18 July 2019 #4,983 41 Reactions: Minuteman and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 18 July 2019 #4,984 42 Reactions: Minuteman and Jungkook
Jungkook √ The original cookie √ . Joined 9 September 2018 Messages 1,705 Reactions Received 10,400 Location Your heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,000 Ship Spooky 18 July 2019 #4,985 43 Reactions: Minuteman and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 18 July 2019 #4,986 44 Reactions: Minuteman, Jungkook and potato
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 18 July 2019 #4,987 45 Reactions: Minuteman, Jungkook and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 18 July 2019 #4,988 46 Reactions: Minuteman and Jungkook
Jungkook √ The original cookie √ . Joined 9 September 2018 Messages 1,705 Reactions Received 10,400 Location Your heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,000 Ship Spooky 18 July 2019 #4,989 47 Reactions: Minuteman and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 18 July 2019 #4,990 48 Reactions: Minuteman and Jungkook
Mayday 🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓 . Joined 26 September 2018 Messages 8,197 Reactions Received 27,145 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 18 July 2019 #4,991 49 Reactions: Minuteman, Jungkook and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 18 July 2019 #4,992 50 Reactions: Minuteman and Jungkook
Belgizen Doyoung's wifey . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 12,760 Reactions Received 31,598 Location Doyoung's Bed Cards View Profile KS Coins 46,298 Fandom NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 18 July 2019 #4,993 Sory said: 50 Click to expand... hiii long time no see Reactions: potato and Jungkook
Jungkook √ The original cookie √ . Joined 9 September 2018 Messages 1,705 Reactions Received 10,400 Location Your heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,000 Ship Spooky 18 July 2019 #4,994 1 Reactions: Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 18 July 2019 #4,995 2 Reactions: Jungkook
Jungkook √ The original cookie √ . Joined 9 September 2018 Messages 1,705 Reactions Received 10,400 Location Your heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,000 Ship Spooky 18 July 2019 #4,996 3 Reactions: Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 18 July 2019 #4,997 4 Reactions: Jungkook
Jungkook √ The original cookie √ . Joined 9 September 2018 Messages 1,705 Reactions Received 10,400 Location Your heart Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,000 Ship Spooky 18 July 2019 #4,998 5 Reactions: Minuteman and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 18 July 2019 #4,999 6 Reactions: Jungkook and Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 18 July 2019 #5,000 7 Reactions: Sory and Jungkook