Appreciation Stan talent, stan Yeri!! (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena


Talented and beautiful... That is our maknae, Kim Yerim!!!!! :pepeheart:

​


Reveluvs, I demand that you go over to Yerihan right now, and stream stream stream!!!

Yeri deserves the love and recognition for all of her hard work and talent!!!






So come on Reveluvs. We need to show our support, so that SM will officially release her songs. Yeri is counting on us and our support!!!!!

@Reveluv
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm so proud of Yeri, she has grown so much as artist. Her confidence in her vocals and how beautiful she sounds is proof of her hard work to improve. Our little squirtle is not that little anymore...
:pepecry1:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I'm so proud of Yeri, she has grown so much as artist. Her confidence in her vocals and how beautiful she sounds is proof of her hard work to improve. Our little squirtle is not that little anymore...
:pepecry1:
I was just tweeting about this.

Just how amazing it has been to watch Yeri grow from being that young girl that debuted, into the beautiful, talented and mature woman that she is today!!!
It's really been like watching one of your daughters grow up :pepecry1:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Great to see her music artistry show more and more.

I hope SM releases her songs!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,488
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv


Talented and beautiful... That is our maknae, Kim Yerim!!!!! :pepeheart:

​


Reveluvs, I demand that you go over to Yerihan right now, and stream stream stream!!!

Yeri deserves the love and recognition for all of her hard work and talent!!!






So come on Reveluvs. We need to show our support, so that SM will officially release her songs. Yeri is counting on us and our support!!!!!

@Reveluv
already watched em all :)
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I didn't even know she was a part of red velvet before I looked her up :o
Although I don't look into the singers backgrounds, unless it's a group I stan mostly.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeri is really the best
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I didn't even know she was a part of red velvet before I looked her up :o
Although I don't look into the singers backgrounds, unless it's a group I stan mostly.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread