MV Steve Aoki & Monsta X 'Play It Cool' in new MV (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I gasped aloud. I hate when he does that because it hurts me, from playful puppy to attack dog in a blink.
Idk who did it but it was awesome. He really is just a paper doll if a whole fluffy throw pillow takes him down. :llama_noooo::llama_laugh:
Yeah basically that haha. I hate it but I love it at the same time. He can do the literal bare minimum and I'm immediately like "well I guess I'm done for!!" :pepecheer:

And in his defense though that pillow would knock me down too lol. It looks like it was thrown too hard to be an accident though. :llama_laugh: I'm gonna speak it into existence: Behind the scenes footage of the Play It Cool MV. I need this mystery to be solved!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Venomous

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,808
Reactions Received
6,359
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,452
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Yeah basically that haha. I hate it but I love it at the same time. He can do the literal bare minimum and I'm immediately like "well I guess I'm done for!!" :pepecheer:

And in his defense though that pillow would knock me down too lol. It looks like it was thrown too hard to be an accident though. :llama_laugh: I'm gonna speak it into existence: Behind the scenes footage of the Play It Cool MV. I need this mystery to be solved!!
I think we're all like that with our biases, tbh, lol.

Someone totally beaned him in the head on purpose, lol. Stan twt thinks it's Kihyun but my vote is for a member of crackhead/tattooed line, so either Minhyuk, Wonho, or Changkyun. I second needing the behind and to know who did it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kelly
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think we're all like that with our biases, tbh, lol.

Someone totally beaned him in the head on purpose, lol. Stan twt thinks it's Kihyun but my vote is for a member of crackhead/tattooed line, so either Minhyuk, Wonho, or Changkyun. I second needing the behind and to know who did it.
I agree with you! I'm gonna place my bets on Changkyun specifically. Stan twt might be onto something with Kihyun though. But like it could be any of them and I wouldn't be surprised at all- They all radiate that certain 'chaotic' energy for a situation like this-

Whoever did it though... I resonate with them. I totally would be tempted to do the same in that situation. Sorry not sorry. :pandawatch:
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
one of my favorite songs!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread