Appreciation Storm Trooper Ryujin (1 Viewer)

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
10781
How many biases do you have now?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
10781
How many biases do you have now?
I have 2 Ultimates.

And 5 Primary Stanned idols (that includes my 2 ults.)

(In my signature).


Then I have like 15 or so others I casually fanboy over.

Ryujin is a casual like.

:pandaroll:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Koala

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread