Strawberry jam or grape jelly? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
1,423
Reactions Received
2,938
Location
☾⋆ 𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,188
Fandom
Army/EngenEver
Gender
Male
Pronouns
✰ 𝑯𝒆/𝑯𝒊𝒎 ✰
Grape for me

Plus there was this man that told me mint preserve was good but I never tried mint preserve And he told to give it a try yet I still havent tried it :zoomeyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yuzuru

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,825
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
strape lol in other words, I'll eat any jelly (as long as it's not orange marmalade)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yuzuru
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Strawberry jam.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yuzuru

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Straaaawberry~! hahah~!

I can eat grape, but uh...give me the green grape jelly....because the purple Jelly gives me headaches tbh....OTL
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Yuzuru

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread