Grape jelly for me. Which favor do you prefer?
Yuzuru 𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 . Joined 4 February 2021 Messages 5,729 Reactions Received 5,953 Location 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶 Website www.wattpad.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,225 Fandom ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊 Pronouns ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 22 June 2023 #1 Grape jelly for me. Which favor do you prefer? Reactions: Sanumi
Horizonshard . . Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 3,841 Reactions Received 7,606 Cards View Profile KS Coins 17,103 Fandom Once Gender Male Ship @nekolecrimson Wreck @Nyaz 22 June 2023 #2 Raspberry preserves Reactions: Yuzuru
Park_Jimin Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 1,423 Reactions Received 2,938 Location ☾⋆ 𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶 Website www.wattpad.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 14,188 Fandom Army/EngenEver Gender Male Pronouns ✰ 𝑯𝒆/𝑯𝒊𝒎 ✰ 22 June 2023 #3 Grape for me Plus there was this man that told me mint preserve was good but I never tried mint preserve And he told to give it a try yet I still havent tried it Reactions: Yuzuru
Grape for me Plus there was this man that told me mint preserve was good but I never tried mint preserve And he told to give it a try yet I still havent tried it
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 22 June 2023 #4 Strawberry Reactions: Yuzuru
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,167 Reactions Received 46,825 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 181,771 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 22 June 2023 #5 strape lol in other words, I'll eat any jelly (as long as it's not orange marmalade) Reactions: Yuzuru
owo the moon guy . Top Poster Of Month Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 55,288 Reactions Received 17,190 Location neptune Cards View Profile KS Coins 337 Fandom moons Gender Non-Binary Pronouns he/him Wreck @snsd2beg 22 June 2023 #6 grape Reactions: Yuzuru
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,375 Reactions Received 36,647 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,104 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 22 June 2023 #7 Grape Jam Reactions: Yuzuru and Park_Jimin
PloryWinxyMYBlnk Joined 7 July 2022 Messages 6,154 Reactions Received 4,718 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 17,379 Fandom PlryWnxyMYBlink Gender Male Pronouns 🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB 22 June 2023 #8 Strawberry jam. Reactions: Yuzuru
Lexie Joined 19 November 2022 Messages 9,019 Reactions Received 2,809 Location 🇺🇸 + 🇬🇧 Cards View Profile KS Coins 3,008 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 22 June 2023 #9 I prefer neither, but if I have to pick, I go with grape jelly. Reactions: Yuzuru
dnb Supporting Table Unnie . Joined 28 May 2019 Messages 8,716 Reactions Received 8,198 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 22,135 Fandom Reveluv, Sone 22 June 2023 #10 strawberry Reactions: Yuzuru
SugarPoppinBSI ·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙ . Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 3,280 Reactions Received 2,463 Cards View Profile KS Coins 12,321 Fandom Too many Gender Non-Binary Pronouns Any 22 June 2023 #11 Straaaawberry~! hahah~! I can eat grape, but uh...give me the green grape jelly....because the purple Jelly gives me headaches tbh....OTL Reactions: Yuzuru
Straaaawberry~! hahah~! I can eat grape, but uh...give me the green grape jelly....because the purple Jelly gives me headaches tbh....OTL
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,511 Reactions Received 55,310 Cards View Profile KS Coins 285,084 22 June 2023 #12 strawberry for me Reactions: Yuzuru
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 24 June 2023 #13 I used to prefer grape. Now I don't eat such things. Reactions: Yuzuru
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,442 Reactions Received 9,457 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 76,882 Gender Male 24 June 2023 #14 In the past I prefered Strawberry Jam when eating bread or toast. I don't eat such things anymore. Reactions: Yuzuru
Sanumi Joined 23 December 2022 Messages 1,268 Reactions Received 1,576 Cards View Profile KS Coins 3,766 Gender Female 26 June 2023 #15 Strawberry jam Reactions: Yuzuru
MK3AM SKZ #1 Hater . . Joined 21 December 2022 Messages 21,903 Reactions Received 26,247 Location Anime worlds Cards View Profile KS Coins 15,142 Fandom MULTISTAN Gender Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other Pronouns STAN SKZ AND BP Ship @snsd2beg Wreck @velvet 26 June 2023 #16 both i dont taste a diffrence Reactions: Yuzuru
Itto Joined 8 October 2021 Messages 2,636 Reactions Received 3,412 Location Inazuma, Teyvat Cards View Profile KS Coins 5,402 Fandom Genshin Gender Female Pronouns She 28 June 2023 #17 strawberry for sure, I’ve never liked grape jelly. Reactions: Yuzuru