Traded Stray Kids Changmin April Fools for trade (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,525
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I would prefer common cards you don’t need, so I can use them for a re-roll
:crycry:
Loona Heejin, AOA Jimin and BigBang GDragon?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magician

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,525
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Two cards are enough, but I already have GDragon and Heejin
Aww man :soob: You can trade to someone else if you get another offer
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magician

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread