I would prefer common cards you don’t need, so I can use them for a re-rollDami (dreamcatcher) april fools?
Loona Heejin, AOA Jimin and BigBang GDragon?I would prefer common cards you don’t need, so I can use them for a re-roll
![]()
Two cards are enough, but I already have GDragon and HeejinLoona Heejin, AOA Jimin and BigBang GDragon?
Aww manTwo cards are enough, but I already have GDragon and Heejin
I accept two common cards you don’t needdo i have anything you would want?
Wait there are April fools cards? Did I miss a tag![]()
idk just offer me something
![]()
I don’t think there was a post about it, I guess that’s the jokeWait there are April fools cards? Did I miss a tag![]()
I don’t think there was a post about it, I guess that’s the joke
![]()
Sadly not, Twice didn’t get one either
does jiyoon have one?
imagine getting that before her common
ailee 5 and clc seunghee??I accept two common cards you don’t need
Sure, you can set it upailee 5 and clc seunghee??