COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rumor Stuff is about to get real. the Lawyers want every contract looked into. (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
@Exo-L

Reactions Received
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wouldn't doubt if this is true tbh. I saw someone say "if THEE Xiumin sues you, you know you done effed up". I agree.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-XWol
If the members lawyers are correct then SM haven't abided by any of the FTC's rulings in previous cases so many of them may be illegal or have aspects that are illegal. It makes sense that they want all contracts looked at, not just CBX.

The FTC are already looking into the Kakao deal, aren't they? I'm wondering if at this point the FTC should just have an SM Division solely focusing on SM's dodgy practices.

MACHINA

in the end
Reactions Received
Website
shes-dreamin.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
They about to expose EVERYTHING lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
If the members lawyers are correct then SM haven't abided by any of the FTC's rulings in previous cases so many of them may be illegal or have aspects that are illegal. It makes sense that they want all contracts looked at, not just CBX.

The FTC are already looking into the Kakao deal, aren't they? I'm wondering if at this point the FTC should just have an SM Division solely focusing on SM's dodgy practices.
It is interesting.
Kinda crazy that no one said anything in the 12 years since 2011. but the rumor always was that EXO and RV had some how signed 10 year deals.

Moguri

💗 magical cat 💗
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck

I think thats a good idea, weren't the laws changed because of SMs shady practices? And now we find out they always found ways to bypass the rulings made because of them and just kept doing their shady stuff in a different way..

I find it extra annoying now that I remember how people had praised SM for being such a great label as all the artists never leave... yeah

Moguri

💗 magical cat 💗
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck
It is interesting.
Kinda crazy that no one said anything in the 12 years since 2011. but the rumor always was that EXO and RV had some how signed 10 year deals.
I do remember that and here again people also made excuses like SM is just not publicly talking about it and the extenions are happening behind closed doors unlike the other labels

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I just caught up with the news This shit has been long overdue finally people are moving to understand their rights and the absurd work laws in korean entertainment

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I shall follow this newest drama closely :taemsip:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yes please rescue the other groups too! :sanapray:

I'm sure they probably pulled this BS with NCT as well but I wonder if the ggs got it
i am sure its across the board if they are doing it . once ya start cheating no percentage in not going all in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread