- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 2,548
- Reactions Received
- 9,068
- Location
- under these bitches skin
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
"
I think it's great that bts is getting appreciation from their seniors, it probably means a lot to them. I saw some people on twitter getting mad at this but it's really not that big of a deal. it is true that bts has made kpop a lot more popular in America, just like other kpop artists made kpop popular in Japan, SEA, and so many other places. no reason to "cancel sunmi"
I think it's great that bts is getting appreciation from their seniors, it probably means a lot to them. I saw some people on twitter getting mad at this but it's really not that big of a deal. it is true that bts has made kpop a lot more popular in America, just like other kpop artists made kpop popular in Japan, SEA, and so many other places. no reason to "cancel sunmi"