MV SUPER JUNIOR 슈퍼주니어 'I Think I' MV (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I LOVE IT. KINGS NEVER DISAPPOINT
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Jesus, is it just me or does Yesung look better than ever with grey hair? Soooo happy to see Kyuhyun back also!
Honestly not one of my favourite Suju tracks but it'll definitely end up in my playlist.


Now only if we got Sungmin back... :pandalove:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I love it a lot. I personally think it's better than their other songs with the Latin vibes. I like that it's so chill. For some reason I was expecting something really loud. It's great though.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I LOVED IT SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

Siwon kills me again... :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread