Debut SuperM debut album is now on Spotify! (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
When the teaser first came out I said Jopping sounds like something that would be on a Fast and Furious sound track and funnily enough, the album overall has a car/speed concept. Looks like it really could 🤣

And my favorite song has to be No Manners. It's SO good!
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,647
Reactions Received
6,994
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I dislike them all but 2 fast.
I can't stand the rain might grow on me.

2 fast 2 fast


I take that back, no manners is a bop on my second listen.
:nekosweat:
2 fast, no manners, I can't stand the rain is my holy trinity.​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
can’t wait to listen to this soon
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
It seems like the music is very reminiscent of something I've heard before. For some, that may turn them off. For others, the nostalgia factor may work in the group's favor. I think the best thing about this group for me would be the dance line (visually/performances, possibly, depending on what they bring to the table) and the vocal line (depending on the song).
  1. I Can't Stand the Rain (my favorite of the album)
  2. 2 Fast (giving me some early 2000s R&Pop/K-Pop)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. Jopping (hype song, could be an earworm with enough exposure)
  2. Super Car (meh) / No Manners (meh + criminerrrr)
But yeah, I'm adding the first two to the playlist, lol
*Edit* And the Jopping instrumental. I get more hype listening to that version, lol, :dab:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread