Appreciation SVT dance to Monsta X's Shoot Out, Seungkwan & I.M talk about their fans supporting each other [MonCarats, rise!] (1 Viewer)

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,812
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,425
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
As I posted earlier, Woozi danced to Monsta X's 'Alligator' during Caratland.
Turns out that wasn't the only Monteen moment!





Turns out Carats totally know the fan chant for Shoot Out!






Actually, the response was so great that I.M messaged Seungkwan about the camaraderie of their fandoms and groups.


Seungkwan has I.M saved as "Changkyunnie hyung" IT'S TOO CUTE!!!
MonCarats have been publicly acknowledged as awesome, it's a beautiful day.

:llama_squish::pandalove::llama_cheer:


Tagging:
@KwonSoonYoung @maruif @joshuaology
​
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,812
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,425
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
This how all fandoms should be ! Supporting one another. Also they are all so cutee pls my heart omfg
MonCarats/Caratbebes are one of the softest combined fandoms, istg. Just so supportive of each other (anyone here remember April Fool's Day?). And yes, it is just cute overload! I'm spilling uwus all over the place today!
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,812
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,425
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
This is so adorable to see :pandaamazed:
I love how well these two fanoms get along
Best friends! :maheart:
UWU ISNT THIS MY FAV FANDOM INTERACTION WE ARE SO PERFECT TOGETHER T^T :llama_blush:
OUR BOYS LOVE EACH OTHER, OUR FANDOMS LOVE EACH OTHER, WE SUPPORT AS A TEAM! I'm so soft today they see us and they know and it's just too much overwhelmingly sweet sappiness!!! :llama_blush::llama_squish::llama_smooch::pandahappy::pandalove:
 

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
.
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
1,111
Reactions Received
5,054
Location
MEOW STAN SVT
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Best friends! :maheart:

OUR BOYS LOVE EACH OTHER, OUR FANDOMS LOVE EACH OTHER, WE SUPPORT AS A TEAM! I'm so soft today they see us and they know and it's just too much overwhelmingly sweet sappiness!!! :llama_blush::llama_squish::llama_smooch::pandahappy::pandalove:
gotta show you this too lol

he tried....
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread