Appreciation SVT's Jun is now a member of NCT Dream! (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was going to ask if you saw this!

SVT members forever being mistaken as NCT members.

This is so cute. Part of me thinks Renjun did it on purpose
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I was going to ask if you saw this!

SVT members forever being mistaken as NCT members.

This is so cute. Part of me thinks Renjun did it on purpose
Lowkey wouldn't be surprised! I need more SVT x NCT interactions! Somebody needs to get on it ASAP and give me the collab I need!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Lowkey wouldn't be surprised! I need more SVT x NCT interactions! Somebody needs to get on it ASAP and give me the collab I need!
I've heard Lucas has been hanging out with Minghao so we might.

In general Lucas is adopting more friends lately and I love it lol
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I've heard Lucas has been hanging out with Minghao so we might.

In general Lucas is adopting more friends lately and I love it lol
Apparently Jun gets on really well with both Chenle and Renjun! At least from the moments they have been on the same shows they have for a long time now acted like friends and talked really freely with eachother!

The chinese idols stick together, we've been knew!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread