Sweet Dream (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Okay, so I had a dream last night about trying to find out about this group [k-pop] that I liked in 2016 that had a sex scandal that I would often play in my car. I even [in the dream] went on KS to see if anyone knew the group... The problem is: the group never existed. My mind completely manufactured the group and me playing it in a car. And I even created a diagram in my dream to figure out who the group was. Anyone else have weird dreams like this?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread