News T.O.P to Be Discharged Early (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
There hasn't been that many news how he's doing lately, other than some fans (sasaengs I guess) posting pics of him working ^^; I hope he's doing good though, at least it seems his civil service was good for him, he got to work with art that he loves and I'm sure it also gave needed structure for his life as well. I'm glad he's going to be released soon, but I don't think we can expect any music or acting jobs from him in a while, at least before rest of BB is back.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I just hope he lays low and finds peace :sanapray:

Idk if he even will want to be an idol or actor anymore, maybe sometime down the line. He's definitely not doing anything solo until GD is back atleast.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am excited for him to be back
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
There hasn't been that many news how he's doing lately, other than some fans (sasaengs I guess) posting pics of him working ^^; I hope he's doing good though, at least it seems his civil service was good for him, he got to work with art that he loves and I'm sure it also gave needed structure for his life as well. I'm glad he's going to be released soon, but I don't think we can expect any music or acting jobs from him in a while, at least before rest of BB is back.
I'm not expecting anything Big Bang related until next year at the earliest tbh I know that they're all gonna be discharged at around November time but I doubt that they are gonna jump straight back into work straight away...
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm not expecting anything Big Bang related until next year at the earliest tbh I know that they're all gonna be discharged at around November time but I doubt that they are gonna jump straight back into work straight away...
I'm not sure about their plans and mindset right now, I think it's all very open at the moment what they will and how they will continue ^^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread