Teaser Taeyeon comeback on the 15th (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Is it just me or ???
I have the feeling she literally had a comeback like a few weeks ago?
Don't get me wrong, it's good that she has activities and such
but with her mental health idk how I feel about giving her a lot activities.
I guess it's good to keep yourself busy but I'm worried she might become overwhelmed
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Is it just me or ???
I have the feeling she literally had a comeback like a few weeks ago?
Don't get me wrong, it's good that she has activities and such
but with her mental health idk how I feel about giving her a lot activities.
I guess it's good to keep yourself busy but I'm worried she might become overwhelmed
It's a repackage so 3 months is pretty normal
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am glad she is getting a repackage. I am always ready for some new Taeyeon bops.

I also am still waiting for a Zion.T x Taeyeon collab. She already did Crush and Dean so the last one from the holy trinity needs to have a collab too.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Didn't she say she wanted to work on her mental health?
She might be using this to help with her mental health since she'd get to be with her fans
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread