- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
OMG THIS SONGYAAAAAAS THE QUEEN IS BACK FOR HER THRONEEEEEE!
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE SLAY B-SIDE YALL
SOTY
OMG THIS SONGYAAAAAAS THE QUEEN IS BACK FOR HER THRONEEEEEE!
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE SLAY B-SIDE YALL
TBH Four Season is my fav from her lol
![]()
Four Seasons isn't my favourite Taeyeon release. But I had a feeling that the Korean public were going to enjoy the song
The Queen getting her 1st AK @JungYoda @SoneLuv @RandAlThor @kddicted @emanresu
Updates:
6th ALL KILL!!!
----
27th ALL KILL!!
----
1st SM artist to reach 1M ULs in the first 24 hours on Melon!
Blue is even better than Four seasons. I love Four seasons indie vibe.YAAAAAAS THE QUEEN IS BACK FOR HER THRONEEEEEE!
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE SLAY B-SIDE YALL
Yaaas I love Blue! Been listening to it a lot ^^Blue is even better than Four seasons. I love Four seasons indie vibe.
She's doing amazing and I really love Four Seasons, it's a BOP.
![]()
Four Seasons isn't my favourite Taeyeon release. But I had a feeling that the Korean public were going to enjoy the song
The Queen getting her 1st AK @JungYoda @SoneLuv @RandAlThor @kddicted @emanresu
Updates:
6th ALL KILL!!!
----
27th ALL KILL!!
----
1st SM artist to reach 1M ULs in the first 24 hours on Melon!
It's weird, because I am pretty sure it's not based of past 7 days, like others are. So many great songs were stripped of a PAK thanks to Naver this year.Taeyeon has been #1 on Naver none stop for the past 3 days. There is definitely some shady shit going on right there...