Audio Taeyeon Four Seasons Playlist made by S♡NE (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0


Holy fuck why is SM being so good to us?

[Track List]

Spring🌸

01. TAEYEON 태연 - Make Me Love You (00:00)

02. TAEYEON 태연 - I (feat. Verbal Jint) (03:33)

03. TAEYEON 태연 - Cover Up (06:59)

04. TAEYEON 태연 - 사계 (Four Seasons) (10:25)


Summer🌊

05. TAEYEON 태연 - Why (13:34)

06. TAEYEON 태연 - Rain (17:02)

07. TAEYEON 태연 - 저녁의 이유 (All Night Long) (Feat. LUCAS of NCT) (20:44)

08. TAEYEON 태연 - Hands on Me (24:27)


Autumn🍂

09. TAEYEON 태연 - 11:11 (28:15)

10. TAEYEON 태연 - Time Lapse (31:59)

11. TAEYEON 태연 - 바람 바람 바람 (Baram X 3) (36:14)

12. TAEYEON 태연 - Blue (39:43)


Winter⛄

13. TAEYEON 태연 - 겨울나무 (I’m all ears) (43:16)

14. TAEYEON 태연 - This Christmas (46:52)

15. TAEYEON 태연 - Candy Cane (51:19)

16. TAEYEON 태연 - U R (54:43)

@BritishLuvie @Golden_Wishes @arieam @JungYoda @RandAlThor @SteviSone @SoneLuv @lalaloveloona @Ozymandias
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I think it's because I just edited the tag in after making the post? I'm not sure.
That must be it.
Tags worked ok when I read n replied.
FYI iirc it's pointless to edit n put in tags bcos we don't get tagged from edits. Just make a new post after the first post.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That must be it.
Tags worked ok when I read n replied.
FYI iirc it's pointless to edit n put in tags bcos we don't get tagged from edits. Just make a new post after the first post.
Noted!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
This is such a cute idea. I might do a similar thing for my own bias groups (though I do love Taeyeon’s music too so will check this one out) ^_^
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread