Taeyeon has left me feeling numb (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena


​


From the moment that I first listened to Blue I fell in love with everything about this song and it quickly became one of my favourite Taeyeon songs.

I've just watched the live performance of Blue from Taeyeon's most recent encore concert and it feels like I have entered a completely different world.... Taeyeon as usual looks absolutely gorgeous on stage like the absolute angel that she is.
But its her vocals though that have made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Taeyeon has something special... She is a talented and exceptional vocalist in terms of skill and technique. But its the way that she is able to pull me into the song by pouring all of her heart and emotions into the lyrics and the way that she brings those lyrics alive and submerges you into a world that is cut off from reality.
Her voice is truly something magical and this is why she will always be my queen. Because imo there is no other vocalist that is able to grasp my attention and emotions in the same way that Taeyeon is able to. She is special, unique and one of a kind!

@JungYoda @emanresu @kddicted @RandAlThor @SoneLuv
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
As skilled a vocalist as Taeyeon is, there are others with more range and better technique. But nobody makes me feel the emotions the song is supposed to make me feel like Taeyeon does, she's just so expressive and her voice can convey such a range of feelings :maheart:

12 years since debuting, still a queen :sj_weary:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
As skilled a vocalist as Taeyeon is, there are others with more range and better technique. But nobody makes me feel the emotions the song is supposed to make me feel like Taeyeon does, she's just so expressive and her voice can convey such a range of feelings :maheart:

12 years since debuting, still a queen :sj_weary:
So glad that I am not the only person on here who can understand this :maheart:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
So glad that I am not the only person on here who can understand this :maheart:
I think Blue might be in my Top 3 Taeyeon songs ever :maheart:
I don't wanna say it is already, coz it just might be the recency bias talking but it probably is :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
her vocals are like always amazing
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I think Blue might be in my Top 3 Taeyeon songs ever :maheart:
I don't wanna say it is already, coz it just might be the recency bias talking but it probably is :maheart:
Fine, Time Lapse and I'm The Greatest still wrecks me hard to this day :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread