:sj_weary: Taeyeon has uploaded the latest vlog to her Taengoo TV series! :pandahappy:
SeulPika Seulgi's PR Team . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 3,403 Reactions Received 17,163 Location Edinburgh, Scotland Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,412 Fandom Reveluv & Uaena 27 February 2019 #1 Taeyeon has uploaded the latest vlog to her Taengoo TV series! Reactions: Elliah, onedaily, Walnutt and 2 others
E emptycup Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 1,647 Reactions Received 6,994 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 27 February 2019 #2 Finally something new! Reactions: Elliah, onedaily, Walnutt and 1 other person
Walnutt The #1 Reveluv . Joined 26 November 2018 Messages 4,274 Reactions Received 21,574 Location Wherever Seulgi wants me to be Cards View Profile KS Coins 348 27 February 2019 #4 I went on a huge bingefest and watched everything from her the other day. I never knew I loved her so much Reactions: Elliah, emptycup and onedaily
I went on a huge bingefest and watched everything from her the other day. I never knew I loved her so much
onedaily Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 347 Reactions Received 1,545 Location 🕵🏼 Dispatch Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 27 February 2019 #5 She's so cute :pepehug2: Reactions: Elliah, twotimes and emptycup
Elliah Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 227 Reactions Received 1,002 Location exoplanet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 28 February 2019 #6 I love these vlogs so much and she's so cute without makeup on