Tag a user and movie (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Tag a user or users and a movie you think they'd like.

I'll start

@RandAlThor The Godfather

@Drew_B Fatal Attractions

@Vikki Up.
 

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Actually I love the titanic but I'd only want to watch it in the daytime since it's a "long" movie not really long it's just a kind of movie that seems very long cause of the story line and the climax being low in action
 
  • Love
Reactions: doll

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I love horse movies! :bigcatlove: :bigcatlove: :bigcatlove:
I assume this is about a horse so I will automatically love it, I haven’t seen it tho
It’s an animated movie (incredibly underrated tbh) The animals don’t talk, you basically just get a voice over every once and a while from the main horse but the majority is all based off the horses emotions shown and of course when the humans talk as well. It’s a beautiful movie (I always cry when I watch it).
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,082
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Ive decided to watch it now since I needed something to put on before bed :bigcatlove:
It’s an animated movie (incredibly underrated tbh) The animals don’t talk, you basically just get a voice over every once and a while from the main horse but the majority is all based off the horses emotions shown and of course when the humans talk as well. It’s a beautiful movie (I always cry when I watch it).
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ive decided to watch it now since I needed something to put on before bed :bigcatlove:
Yay! :excitedmarch:I hope you like it!
There’s a second movie but I highly recommend to stay away from it :wimwim:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
How come? 👀
I can’t say specifically or that will give away spoilers for the first movie, but it just completely takes everything that makes the first movie great and destroys it. If someone watches it without having watched the first I think it would be fine, but when you base it off the first it’s just awful.
Also I prefer the firsts animation style lol
From this beautiful animation:

1653619391829.jpeg

To this: (not saying it’s bad but the first worked better because even though it’s not extremely realistic, they were still going for realism over how cute the horses looked).
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,082
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I can’t say specifically or that will give away spoilers for the first movie, but it just completely takes everything that makes the first movie great and destroys it. If someone watches it without having watched the first I think it would be fine, but when you base it off the first it’s just awful.
Also I prefer the firsts animation style lol
From this beautiful animation:

1653619391829.jpeg

To this: (not saying it’s bad but the first worked better because even though it’s not extremely realistic, they were still going for realism over how cute the horses looked).
I absolutely hate when sequels take all the good stuff from a movie and completely scrap it 🙈
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Sad
Reactions: athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread