Tag an user you want to travel with (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
For me it would be:
@ikonicraja - We would have immense fun! Let's travel the world haha
@Lady_Grey - Let's go to an Idol J-rock concert together!
@LadyLoverSunmi - Because I have to have fun with myself!
@OnlyCalB - Awesome dude that I would love to hang around with! Maybe we can go to the (G)I-dle concert together if they do it.
@Hallybell - Would love to travel with you sometime in my life :)
@Erae - Would love to travel with you and discuss a lot of Yuri mangas and manwhas together, would be awesome!

I may have forgotten some people, so sorry if I did.

Sounds exciting! Let's hope (G)I-DLE manage to go on that I-LAND world tour sometime in the future!
:pikahappy:

tag an user, like ONE user ?? pfffff


oppa @Ozymandias & @ikonicraja @OnlyCalB @OnCloudJess
and while traveling we can pick up @Lady_Grey , i love japan !!

Would be an epic journey for sure! :lisalaugh:
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Sounds exciting! Let's hope (G)I-DLE manage to go on that I-LAND world tour sometime in the future!
:pikahappy:


Would be an epic journey for sure! :lisalaugh:
hell yes !! if i was a rich girl, i would make it reality ! maybe i will win lottery in Germany :sanapray::jenniesmug:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For me it would be:
@ikonicraja - We would have immense fun! Let's travel the world haha
@Lady_Grey - Let's go to an Idol J-rock concert together!
@LadyLoverSunmi - Because I have to have fun with myself!
@OnlyCalB - Awesome dude that I would love to hang around with! Maybe we can go to the (G)I-dle concert together if they do it.
@Hallybell - Would love to travel with you sometime in my life :)
@Erae - Would love to travel with you and discuss a lot of Yuri mangas and manwhas together, would be awesome!

I may have forgotten some people, so sorry if I did.
we would be really enjoying ourselves
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I would love travelling with you hun :nekolove: we literally could do that cause we are both from Germany so it's easyto meet up
Who said I am not from Germany :sanapray: :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Belgizen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread