tag four users and write them a message (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
xxxxx
@kuro my princess. I don't have enough words to really convey how I feel about you. you are simply the most wonderful person I know and I will always protect you
@bulletproof compa. what can I say? not only have you been my first friend on ks, you really have been such a close friend to me and I am so thankful to you.
@RainbowDevil lob you bro. I am so porud of what you are achieving in your life and I know you will succeed so much more in the future.
@mirella it's so crazy how long we have known each other. I hope you know that I am always there for you twin and that I hope many more years are coming
@NASA I just had to mention you hun. you are an increible person and I am happy that we can work together now. you really are such a sweetheart.
@allofKS love you all :nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:
That's more than 4 users :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and potato

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
@MinSquishy You've been such a great friend and I love you long time. Thanks for always making me laugh and just being you. <3
@Erae Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur. I enjoy our little talks and just know you're amazing. uwu
@CanadianMAPLE You seem like a genuine and kind person. I'm glad to have you as a friend. ^^
@potato You're super sweet and made me feel welcomed -- thank you for that. Potato squad 4life. >.<
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
@Bookworm is uplifiting and gets me both musically and personally :)
@PurpleHime I enjoy her threads and her music encyclopaedia information gatherings skills :)
@MinSquishy True fam and my friend I first knew here :) Glad to know you!
@kodoku I appreciate your kindness unto helping others with their personal issues and even when I am at my worst,
you always pull me out of it in a kind way.

Honourable mentions: @kinnie (I like her vibe) It's chill and genuine af. pardon my language.
but she is da shit and is just great.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
@Bookworm is uplifiting and gets me both musically and personally :)
@PurpleHime I enjoy her threads and her music encyclopaedia information gatherings skills :)
@MinSquishy True fam and my friend I first knew here :) Glad to know you!
@kodoku I appreciate your kindness unto helping others with their personal issues and even when I am at my worst,
you always pull me out of it in a kind way.

Honourable mentions: @kinnie (I like her vibe) It's chill and genuine af. pardon my language.
but she is da shit and is just great.
:sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
@kinnie I love you very much too, my waffle fry!~ You are such an amazing person and I really appreciate that you like my weirdness. POMEGRANATES FOR LIFE!~ I am the mashed potato to your waffle fry. I love you againnnnnnnn! Too much love!~

@melancholia I LOVE YOU WIFEUUUUUU!~ You are a very sweet and amazing person! I love how you and I can relate. We need to talk a lot more because I love talking to you. You make me really happy. <3

@CanadianMAPLE You are such a great person. You are very sweet and you give very nice-timed hugs. You make me smile and tell me it's ok when I think it's not and you allow me to listen to you as well, which I enjoy doing. We can both relate a lot about our health and Kpop. It's great. I appreciate your existence. This is a good thing. I'd rather appreciate someone's existence than just just 'liking' someone. I find it more meaningful.

@PurpleHime We kind of stopped talking, but I really want to get back into that. You are a great person and you are super nice and creative.

@YouNiceKeepGoin You are my best friend, sister-by-heart, and so much more. You are great and nice and beautiful and so much more. I love you so much and I want you to be the happiest you can be.

@ParkSeonghwaaa I LOVE YOU, LOVE!~ You are great and I really love you so much. We've both been busy, but I still can't stop thinging of you ever. You are the best. I love you so much.

I'll come back for more, but here are a few.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
@PurpleHime We kind of stopped talking, but I really want to get back into that. You are a great person and you are super nice and creative.

I'll come back for more, but here are a few.
we should talk to each other again! I have been a little bit busy recently :p
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
@kinnie I love you very much too, my waffle fry!~ You are such an amazing person and I really appreciate that you like my weirdness. POMEGRANATES FOR LIFE!~ I am the mashed potato to your waffle fry. I love you againnnnnnnn! Too much love!~

@melancholia I LOVE YOU WIFEUUUUUU!~ You are a very sweet and amazing person! I love how you and I can relate. We need to talk a lot more because I love talking to you. You make me really happy. <3

@CanadianMAPLE You are such a great person. You are very sweet and you give very nice-timed hugs. You make me smile and tell me it's ok when I think it's not and you allow me to listen to you as well, which I enjoy doing. We can both relate a lot about our health and Kpop. It's great. I appreciate your existence. This is a good thing. I'd rather appreciate someone's existence than just just 'liking' someone. I find it more meaningful.

@PurpleHime We kind of stopped talking, but I really want to get back into that. You are a great person and you are super nice and creative.

@YouNiceKeepGoin You are my best friend, sister-by-heart, and so much more. You are great and nice and beautiful and so much more. I love you so much and I want you to be the happiest you can be.

@ParkSeonghwaaa I LOVE YOU, LOVE!~ You are great and I really love you so much. We've both been busy, but I still can't stop thinging of you ever. You are the best. I love you so much.

I'll come back for more, but here are a few.
I could never be anything if i weren't your friend~ Love ya sis!~
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
thank you sweetie! It's really fun talking you too :nekolove:

@Skinnny you're a precious friend skinnny, a dime in a dozen. Thank you for always being there for me <3

@perhapz the visual hapz :sj_weary: You're simply amazing and one of the kindest KS (it's KS :irenecrazy:) users I've ever met <33

@mirella Yeo Jin God and Wei Wuxian buddies :nekolove:
weiwuxianwoha.gif
I love you Miriana
yeojingodheart.gif


@Baechu ahh my favourite older younger brother. Joy is mine. :wimwim:

JK I Love you too :maheart:
:nekolove:
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
@MinSquishy I hope you know how beautiful you are and how important you are to me, i love you very much and treasure our friendship. LOVE YOU SIS!~

@ParkSeonghwaaa You are one of my best friends, and you are very sweet and kind, You are beautiful no matter what you say, and i promise i'll prove it to you. I love you~ And Wish you the best!~

@kinnie My lovely goofy friend~ You are very fun to talk to and always brighten my day! I'm so glad to have met you, i hope that we can always be friends, Love you!~

@PurpleHime My love You are sweet as sugar and lovely like a flower, i love when we talk and i hope to always have you as a friend, You are kind and great regardless what you say, and i am happy that you considered me as one of the people who dissevered your kindness.

I Love You All And I'm Happy To Know All Of You, Each Of You Are So Great And I Hope You Realize How Beautiful Each Of You Are. :lovelycooky: :pikahappy::nekolove::pandalove:
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
@MinSquishy I hope you know how beautiful you are and how important you are to me, i love you very much and treasure our friendship. LOVE YOU SIS!~

@ParkSeonghwaaa You are one of my best friends, and you are very sweet and kind, You are beautiful no matter what you say, and i promise i'll prove it to you. I love you~ And Wish you the best!~

@kinnie My lovely goofy friend~ You are very fun to talk to and always brighten my day! I'm so glad to have met you, i hope that we can always be friends, Love you!~

@PurpleHime My love You are sweet as sugar and lovely like a flower, i love when we talk and i hope to always have you as a friend, You are kind and great regardless what you say, and i am happy that you considered me as one of the people who dissevered your kindness.

I Love You All And I'm Happy To Know All Of You, Each Of You Are So Great And I Hope You Realize How Beautiful Each Of You Are. :lovelycooky: :pikahappy::nekolove::pandalove:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
@MinSquishy I hope you know how beautiful you are and how important you are to me, i love you very much and treasure our friendship. LOVE YOU SIS!~
I love you so much~
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread