Tag someone you need to have a talk with (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@raja : You're gonna be mad jealous when I tell you this, since you really love Rupaul's Drag Race... Jujubee from Season 2 responded to one of my tweets.
OMFG that‘s so cool. You got a responf from the AS5 Winner :sanapray: :sj_weary:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
@PrideInBaek I don't know. Most of the refugee Aeri's are inactive because OH is up.
So yea, want to have a talk with you. :wimwim:
We can pray together that EXO come to India someday. Maybe they'll actually hold a concert here.
Yeah... That's never going to happen sadly. I can see BTS coming tho...
 
  • Like
Reactions: la_mort_pour_vous

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
I guess so... We better do it quick too before they all leave SM.
So many concerns.......I at least want to see a Baekhyun/Kyungsoo solo concert, if not the whole group. I hope they continue making music as solo artists.
your comment and your sig go really well together :haylul:
:pepecry1:
Don't scare me like that.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PrideInBaek

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
@RandAlThor @Vikki @TwentyOneIzz @RainbowDevil @Rainism @kodoku ..... Been knowing them fairly well since before I was on kps. . . Like way before. @Vikki needs to tell me if she finished "She was Pretty" yet 😅 🤣

@Drug @Wingfrost

@raja : You're gonna be mad jealous when I tell you this, since you really love Rupaul's Drag Race... Jujubee from Season 2 responded to one of my tweets.
I have known you for a while now that I think about it. Almost 2 years now, if I remember correctly, haha.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I have known you for a while now that I think about it. Almost 2 years now, if I remember correctly, haha.
I remember doing a Rabb.it binge of Suju material a while back with a few people.. Can't remember if that was you🤔
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I remember doing a Rabb.it binge of Suju material a while back with a few people.. Can't remember if that was you🤔
I think it might have been me, I used to participate in a lot of Rabb.it streaming sessions with people from AKP/KS. I remember we were both also in a group chat on Discord with AKP members at one point too.. time has really gone by fast.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I think it might have been me, I used to participate in a lot of Rabb.it streaming sessions with people from AKP/KS.
Now that I think about it. I seem to remember you doing a lot of ACE specific Rabb.its

I remember we were both also in a group chat on Discord with AKP members at one point too.. time has really gone by fast.
I do remember.. well sort of. There's been so many discords that I've been a part of that I can't keep track of them all. lol.. There was this one for generalized Exo stuff. And then this one aptly called Kyungsoo Cult... But discord servers tend to last as long as the parking meter.. Its sort of like Capitalism: to stay relevent you have to keep reinventing... lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: gongchan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread