tag the user... (2 Viewers)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I'm gonna try this out now

who is the funniest: @Myco @Vikki
who is the cutest: @Yili
who has a kind heart: @Yili @geegell
who is petty: idk
who has the same interests as you: somewhat, anyway... @SHlNEE @Vikki @Yachii @Darkseid
who is a king/queen: everyone ^^ but I don't think there's a tag for that, and I'll probably get in trouble for using it anyway
who makes everyone's day better: at least mine, @baldae @Juniverse @Hopewrecked
who is a ray of sunshine: @Cinnamon @Hopewrecked
who you got to know the fastest: probably @Jimimis .... or no wait @Cinnamon / @Mairi
who you would die for: idk
who is your ride or die at KS: idk
who you miss dearly: @kinnie @SHlNEE Poppy
Cutie :pepelgbt:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
who is the funniest: @raymondchouku ... kidding... @Jimimis
who is the cutest: @Panda
who has a kind heart: @Vikki
who is petty: There is a user on here that is extremely petty... I mean so petty that they demonize professors for a minor gaffe and end up having to take a class with that professor... who is this user? It is... @raymondchouku
who has the same interests as you: everyone, but more specifically... @Yachii since we have the same varied musical interests..
who is a king/queen: @Lovely_Cornchips @eclipsoul @RandAlThor @lexus
who makes everyone's day better: @Panda ... and anyone on the cards team who ends up giving the lucky card that completes their set...
who is a ray of sunshine: @Panda
who you got to know the fastest: probably @Lovely_Cornchips, but that's pre-ks... Also @SHlNEE
who you would die for: prolly @Vikki but its because she hasn't finished 'she was pretty' yet
who is your ride or die at KS: @RandAlThor @Panda @Lovely_Cornchips @lexus @eclipsoul and the other kool kids that transitioned over from akp...
who you miss dearly: @Drew_B @SHlNEE and my ship, but he is no longer here for me to @ him...
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm gonna try this out now

who is the funniest: @Myco @Vikki
who is the cutest: @Yili
who has a kind heart: @Yili @geegell
who is petty: idk
who has the same interests as you: somewhat, anyway... @SHlNEE @Vikki @Yachii @Darkseid
who is a king/queen: everyone ^^ but I don't think there's a tag for that, and I'll probably get in trouble for using it anyway
who makes everyone's day better: at least mine, @baldae @Juniverse @Hopewrecked
who is a ray of sunshine: @Cinnamon @Hopewrecked
who you got to know the fastest: probably @Jimimis .... or no wait @Cinnamon / @Mairi
who you would die for: idk
who is your ride or die at KS: idk
who you miss dearly: @kinnie @SHlNEE Poppy
awwwwww you're so sweet!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,533
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
who is the funniest: @raymondchouku ... kidding... @Jimimis
who is the cutest: @Panda
who has a kind heart: @Vikki
who is petty: There is a user on here that is extremely petty... I mean so petty that they demonize professors for a minor gaffe and end up having to take a class with that professor... who is this user? It is... @raymondchouku
who has the same interests as you: everyone, but more specifically... @Yachii since we have the same varied musical interests..
who is a king/queen: @Lovely_Cornchips @eclipsoul @RandAlThor @lexus
who makes everyone's day better: @Panda ... and anyone on the cards team who ends up giving the lucky card that completes their set...
who is a ray of sunshine: @Panda
who you got to know the fastest: probably @Lovely_Cornchips, but that's pre-ks... Also @SHlNEE
who you would die for: prolly @Vikki but its because she hasn't finished 'she was pretty' yet
who is your ride or die at KS: @RandAlThor @Panda @Lovely_Cornchips @lexus @eclipsoul and the other kool kids that transitioned over from akp...
who you miss dearly: @Drew_B @SHlNEE and my ship, but he is no longer here for me to @ him...
Awe thanks !!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm gonna try this out now

who is the funniest: @Myco @Vikki
who is the cutest: @Yili
who has a kind heart: @Yili @geegell
who is petty: idk
who has the same interests as you: somewhat, anyway... @SHlNEE @Vikki @Yachii @Darkseid
who is a king/queen: everyone ^^ but I don't think there's a tag for that, and I'll probably get in trouble for using it anyway
who makes everyone's day better: at least mine, @baldae @Juniverse @Hopewrecked
who is a ray of sunshine: @Cinnamon @Hopewrecked
who you got to know the fastest: probably @Jimimis .... or no wait @Cinnamon / @Mairi
who you would die for: idk
who is your ride or die at KS: idk
who you miss dearly: @kinnie @SHlNEE Poppy
Aww, thanks love. We should definitely catch up.
:sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
I'm late for this but I'll do it anyway :ilovebread:

who is the funniest: @Jimimis
who is the cutest: @badcrookshanks
who has a kind heart: @Goldenstar
who is petty: I'm not sure
who has the same interests as you: @Vikki @badcrookshanks
who is a king/queen: @marublade
who makes everyone's day better: @Vikki @LoveYooShaSha
who is a ray of sunshine: @Yili @Tickita
who you got to know the fastest: @baldae @Chae
who you would die for: @badcrookshanks
who is your ride or die at KS: @badcrookshanks
who you miss dearly: I don't know any users who have left well enough
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I'm late for this but I'll do it anyway :ilovebread:

who is the funniest: @Jimimis
who is the cutest: @badcrookshanks
who has a kind heart: @Goldenstar
who is petty: I'm not sure
who has the same interests as you: @Vikki @badcrookshanks
who is a king/queen: @marublade
who makes everyone's day better: @Vikki @LoveYooShaSha
who is a ray of sunshine: @Yili @Tickita
who you got to know the fastest: @baldae @Chae
who you would die for: @badcrookshanks
who is your ride or die at KS: @badcrookshanks
who you miss dearly: I don't know any users who have left well enough
:pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,987
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,333
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I'm late for this but I'll do it anyway :ilovebread:

who is the funniest: @Jimimis
who is the cutest: @badcrookshanks
who has a kind heart: @Goldenstar
who is petty: I'm not sure
who has the same interests as you: @Vikki @badcrookshanks
who is a king/queen: @marublade
who makes everyone's day better: @Vikki @LoveYooShaSha
who is a ray of sunshine: @Yili @Tickita
who you got to know the fastest: @baldae @Chae
who you would die for: @badcrookshanks
who is your ride or die at KS: @badcrookshanks
who you miss dearly: I don't know any users who have left well enough
:PandaUnicorn: :kittylove: :fingerpoke: :catsip: :oliviakek: :kokorohappy: :nakypog:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
who is the funniest: @raymondchouku ... kidding... @Jimimis
who is the cutest: @Panda
who has a kind heart: @Vikki
who is petty: There is a user on here that is extremely petty... I mean so petty that they demonize professors for a minor gaffe and end up having to take a class with that professor... who is this user? It is... @raymondchouku
who has the same interests as you: everyone, but more specifically... @Yachii since we have the same varied musical interests..
who is a king/queen: @Lovely_Cornchips @eclipsoul @RandAlThor @lexus
who makes everyone's day better: @Panda ... and anyone on the cards team who ends up giving the lucky card that completes their set...
who is a ray of sunshine: @Panda
who you got to know the fastest: probably @Lovely_Cornchips, but that's pre-ks... Also @SHlNEE
who you would die for: prolly @Vikki but its because she hasn't finished 'she was pretty' yet
who is your ride or die at KS: @RandAlThor @Panda @Lovely_Cornchips @lexus @eclipsoul and the other kool kids that transitioned over from akp...
who you miss dearly: @Drew_B @SHlNEE and my ship, but he is no longer here for me to @ him...
thank you ❤❤❤
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I realized, I never did this myself... so here we go!

who is the funniest: @baldae @Lovely_Cornchips @lexus
who is the cutest: @Vikki @lexus @Yachii @Areum101
who has a kind heart: @Vikki @Yachii @Yili
who is petty: @Cinnamon jkjk ily
who has the same interests as you: @Areum101 @Tickita @Vikki
who is a king/queen: @OnlyCalB @Yachii @Abeamus @Myco of course!
who makes everyone's day better: @raymondchouku @Vikki @lexus
who is a ray of sunshine: @lexus @Areum101 @Chae
who you got to know the fastest: @Vikki @Areum101 @baldae
who you would die for: @Vikki @lexus @Lovely_Cornchips @Mangoey
who is your ride or die at KS: @Vikki and @lexus
who you miss dearly: @LuhansGreenHair @Nightshade @EazyC
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I realized, I never did this myself... so here we go!

who is the funniest: @baldae @Lovely_Cornchips @lexus
who is the cutest: @Vikki @lexus @Yachii @Areum101
who has a kind heart: @Vikki @Yachii @Yili
who is petty: @Cinnamon jkjk ily
who has the same interests as you: @Areum101 @Tickita @Vikki
who is a king/queen: @OnlyCalB @Yachii @Abeamus @Myco of course!
who makes everyone's day better: @raymondchouku @Vikki @lexus
who is a ray of sunshine: @lexus @Areum101 @Chae
who you got to know the fastest: @Vikki @Areum101 @baldae
who you would die for: @Vikki @lexus @Lovely_Cornchips @Mangoey
who is your ride or die at KS: @Vikki and @lexus
who you miss dearly: @LuhansGreenHair @Nightshade @EazyC
thanks... @EazyC is still on discord.. i am in contact with her but I forget to go to discord so much.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I realized, I never did this myself... so here we go!

who is the funniest: @baldae @Lovely_Cornchips @lexus
who is the cutest: @Vikki @lexus @Yachii @Areum101
who has a kind heart: @Vikki @Yachii @Yili
who is petty: @Cinnamon jkjk ily
who has the same interests as you: @Areum101 @Tickita @Vikki
who is a king/queen: @OnlyCalB @Yachii @Abeamus @Myco of course!
who makes everyone's day better: @raymondchouku @Vikki @lexus
who is a ray of sunshine: @lexus @Areum101 @Chae
who you got to know the fastest: @Vikki @Areum101 @baldae
who you would die for: @Vikki @lexus @Lovely_Cornchips @Mangoey
who is your ride or die at KS: @Vikki and @lexus
who you miss dearly: @LuhansGreenHair @Nightshade @EazyC
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I realized, I never did this myself... so here we go!

who is the funniest: @baldae @Lovely_Cornchips @lexus
who is the cutest: @Vikki @lexus @Yachii @Areum101
who has a kind heart: @Vikki @Yachii @Yili
who is petty: @Cinnamon jkjk ily
who has the same interests as you: @Areum101 @Tickita @Vikki
who is a king/queen: @OnlyCalB @Yachii @Abeamus @Myco of course!
who makes everyone's day better: @raymondchouku @Vikki @lexus
who is a ray of sunshine: @lexus @Areum101 @Chae
who you got to know the fastest: @Vikki @Areum101 @baldae
who you would die for: @Vikki @lexus @Lovely_Cornchips @Mangoey
who is your ride or die at KS: @Vikki and @lexus
who you miss dearly: @LuhansGreenHair @Nightshade @EazyC
Yes!!! I'm a cutie!! :scree::lucastwerk:
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
who is the funniest: @Vikki
who is the cutest: @Yili @nekojin @Juniverse @brekker
who has a kind heart: @brekker @Yili @Vikki @Panda @Myco
who is petty: idk?
who has the same interests as you: @kinnie @Panda @brekker
who is a king/queen: @OnlyCalB @LoveYooShaSha
who makes everyone's day better: @Yili
who is a ray of sunshine: @Vikki @Peachy_Taegguk @brekker
who you got to know the fastest: @Jewelkitty @kinnie @brekker
who you would die for: @kinnie @brekker
who is your ride or die at KS: @kinnie @brekker
who you miss dearly: @kinnie who barely shows up, but I love her! & @SHlNEE
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I'm late for this but I'll do it anyway :ilovebread:

who is the funniest: @Jimimis
who is the cutest: @badcrookshanks
who has a kind heart: @Goldenstar
who is petty: I'm not sure
who has the same interests as you: @Vikki @badcrookshanks
who is a king/queen: @marublade
who makes everyone's day better: @Vikki @LoveYooShaSha
who is a ray of sunshine: @Yili @Tickita
who you got to know the fastest: @baldae @Chae
who you would die for: @badcrookshanks
who is your ride or die at KS: @badcrookshanks
who you miss dearly: I don't know any users who have left well enough
:pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
I'm gonna try this out now

who is the funniest: @Myco @Vikki
who is the cutest: @Yili
who has a kind heart: @Yili @geegell
who is petty: idk
who has the same interests as you: somewhat, anyway... @SHlNEE @Vikki @Yachii @Darkseid
who is a king/queen: everyone ^^ but I don't think there's a tag for that, and I'll probably get in trouble for using it anyway
who makes everyone's day better: at least mine, @baldae @Juniverse @Hopewrecked
who is a ray of sunshine: @Cinnamon @Hopewrecked
who you got to know the fastest: probably @Jimimis .... or no wait @Cinnamon / @Mairi
who you would die for: idk
who is your ride or die at KS: idk
who you miss dearly: @kinnie @SHlNEE Poppy
awww, you're so incredibly sweet. thank you most kindly :maheart: :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
who is the funniest: @Vikki
who is the cutest: @Yili @nekojin @Juniverse @brekker
who has a kind heart: @brekker @Yili @Vikki @Panda @Myco
who is petty: idk?
who has the same interests as you: @kinnie @Panda @brekker
who is a king/queen: @OnlyCalB @LoveYooShaSha
who makes everyone's day better: @Yili
who is a ray of sunshine: @Vikki @Peachy_Taegguk @brekker
who you got to know the fastest: @Jewelkitty @kinnie @brekker
who you would die for: @kinnie @brekker
who is your ride or die at KS: @kinnie @brekker
who you miss dearly: @kinnie who barely shows up, but I love her! & @SHlNEE
Oh you:bigcatlove::crycry:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Areum

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
who is the funniest: @Vikki / @Panda @Myco
who is the cutest: @Yili @karina
who has a kind heart: @NASA @Vikki @Myco
who is petty: @Abeamus (only because you never gave me the cards I wanted (Also this is just a joke)
who has the same interests as you: @Areum101 @brekker @Myco
who is a king/queen: @OnlyCalB @karina
who makes everyone's day better: @Yili @nekojin
who is a ray of sunshine: @Vikki @Panda
who you got to know the fastest: @Areum101 @brekker @Myco @Vikki
who you would die for: @brekker @Vikki @OnlyCalB
who is your ride or die at KS: @Vikki @karina
who you miss dearly: @SHINee
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread