Tag user you wish you knew in real life (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
trust me, you don´t :D

buuut
the Atiny club obv
@Yili @Mangoey @DaeNotFound @Wingfrost and of course @kinnie
and because I´m a woman of big words, let me praise them for being not only fun people to chat around lightly but also supportive and kind, understanding and patient and I definitely feel, especially with three of them, like I can chat about random daily stuff too. we have ruffed our feathers with wing and I see it as a strengthening of our friendship because it was just a complete misunderstanding and I´m back at posting my daily doze of annoying posts on her profile ♥
@Yukibana because she knows A LOT about music and she helps me out with French too and she has a good sense of humour, also we share love for everything British and we are both non-native speakers who are HUGE enthusiasts. I would love to meet her and I imagine us like those girls who do Victorian cosplays like Bernadette Banner on Youtube
1615132218700.png

@PrideInBaek is someone who I would like to talk to more because she sounds like an interesting person and it is probably one-sided but I´m her fan :D.
@Peachy_Tae @Areum101 @Mayday @Strawberry_Poppy @Xueyang because I´m so much older, I feel more like their older sister and I´m enjoying the role because my own sister is 9 years older so I have never had anyone to baby so it´s fun :D
@Reo maybe? because of his music taste and because I want him to get a bf and have a happy life and he doubts he ever will and it is not true! but we have never chatted about anything personal at all though, but he´s some I´d go on an expensive as heck coffee and listen to jazz and pretend to be rich
I think @Ozymandias would be fun to go on those pathetic dates when you just wanna cry about your idiotic stupid life and get drunk after one glass of wine because I don´t drink so that is all it takes. he is just engraved as Key in my head .... don´t delete it.
@Vikki so that we can talk Russian and curse the world, because that is what you do when you speak Russian, you either sound like an aristocrat or you are ready to peep every single world you say.
@SHlNEE though we don´t talk anymore, we´d write pamphlets and burn down the patriarchy, but I´d fuck it up like I always do everything and we´d end up not talking but hey, my style.
@Yachii so that he can teach me how to be mature, calm and get my head out of my butt and tell me about alternative music and how to speak Spanish to seduce Gael García Bernal since he is divorced and I surely have a chance.

booom, asked one question, got an essay ...
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
trust me, you don´t :D

@Yukibana because she knows A LOT about music and she helps me out with French too and she has a good sense of humour, also we share love for everything British and we are both non-native speakers who are HUGE enthusiasts. I would love to meet her and I imagine us like those girls who do Victorian cosplays like Bernadette Banner on Youtube
1615132218700.png
OMG BREKKER :umjicry: :queen:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey and brekker

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
trust me, you don´t :D

buuut
the Atiny club obv
@Yili @Mangoey @DaeNotFound @Wingfrost and of course @kinnie
and because I´m a woman of big words, let me praise them for being not only fun people to chat around lightly but also supportive and kind, understanding and patient and I definitely feel, especially with three of them, like I can chat about random daily stuff too. we have ruffed our feathers with wing and I see it as a strengthening of our friendship because it was just a complete misunderstanding and I´m back at posting my daily doze of annoying posts on her profile ♥
@Yukibana because she knows A LOT about music and she helps me out with French too and she has a good sense of humour, also we share love for everything British and we are both non-native speakers who are HUGE enthusiasts. I would love to meet her and I imagine us like those girls who do Victorian cosplays like Bernadette Banner on Youtube
1615132218700.png

@PrideInBaek is someone who I would like to talk to more because she sounds like an interesting person and it is probably one-sided but I´m her fan :D.
@Peachy_Tae @Areum101 @Mayday @Strawberry_Poppy @Xueyang because I´m so much older, I feel more like their older sister and I´m enjoying the role because my own sister is 9 years older so I have never had anyone to baby so it´s fun :D
@Reo maybe? because of his music taste and because I want him to get a bf and have a happy life and he doubts he ever will and it is not true! but we have never chatted about anything personal at all though, but he´s some I´d go on an expensive as heck coffee and listen to jazz and pretend to be rich
I think @Ozymandias would be fun to go on those pathetic dates when you just wanna cry about your idiotic stupid life and get drunk after one glass of wine because I don´t drink so that is all it takes. he is just engraved as Key in my head .... don´t delete it.
@Vikki so that we can talk Russian and curse the world, because that is what you do when you speak Russian, you either sound like an aristocrat or you are ready to peep every single world you say.
@SHlNEE though we don´t talk anymore, we´d write pamphlets and burn down the patriarchy, but I´d fuck it up like I always do everything and we´d end up not talking but hey, my style.
@Yachii so that he can teach me how to be mature, calm and get my head out of my butt and tell me about alternative music and how to speak Spanish to seduce Gael García Bernal since he is divorced and I surely have a chance.

booom, asked one question, got an essay ...
If you've had a horrible date or just feel like shit for whatever reason and it's a weird time of the day/night and you wanna vent and get drunk and keep yourself distracted, then I'm the friend to hit up lol :sakUwu:
And yess I wanna be Key so bad now lmao. My new role model :haylul:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
If you've had a horrible date or just feel like shit for whatever reason and it's a weird time of the day/night and you wanna vent and get drunk and keep yourself distracted, then I'm the friend to hit up lol :sakUwu:
And yess I wanna be Key so bad now lmao. My new role model :haylul:
I have thought you were like him even before you thought you were like him :D. DATE, ME? please ... :D let´s be serious for a second :D
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I have thought you were like him even before you thought you were like him :D. DATE, ME? please ... :D let´s be serious for a second :D
Lol you think it's coz you can't but I think it's coz you won't :yolk:
I'd usually just advise to lower your standards coz that's what I'd do but I wouldn't wish that on you lmao.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
most of users but also no one and let me explain that. i don't know anyone personally outside of my country and i never leave my country so to know someone in real life they would have to be from poland as well or at least live there. and this is something i wouldn't wish on anyone. if i didn't live in poland, i would celebrate it everyday that i don't have to live in poland.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Lol you think it's coz you can't but I think it's coz you won't :yolk:
I'd usually just advise to lower your standards coz that's what I'd do but I wouldn't wish that on you lmao.
I think it´s the other way around, everyone else would have to lower their standards :D. but hey, I am fine with not having to cook dinner for anyone and do whatever I want, pff. sharing is caring... selfish people enjoy life more :D. whoever says otherwise is just really bad at budgeting :D
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
most of users but also no one and let me explain that. i don't know anyone personally outside of my country and i never leave my country so to know someone in real life they would have to be from poland as well or at least live there. and this is something i wouldn't wish on anyone. if i didn't live in poland, i would celebrate it everyday that i don't have to live in poland.
drink every time eclipsoul mentions "poland" in her posts. we´d be hella drunk now :D.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
drink every time eclipsoul mentions "poland" in her posts. we´d be hella drunk now :D.
You could be wandering aimlessly in Poland.
And suddenly @eclipsoul walks up to you like "Are you lost babygirl" :wimwim::lisalaugh:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
You could be wandering aimlessly in Poland.
And suddenly @eclipsoul walks up to you like "Are you lost babygirl" :wimwim::lisalaugh:
the fact that the movie where the quote comes from is also from poland.... is this country even real :naeunstare:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
the fact that the movie where the quote comes from is also from poland.... is this country even real :naeunstare:
I know :haylul:
I must confess I've always wanted to somehow use that line knowing how much you hate it, just didn't get the opportunity until now :lisalaugh:
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
@Lovely_Cornchips cuz I've always wanted to meet Trisha Paytas :lisalaugh:

@SHlNEE because I could explain so much better in person the many complexeties of charmed I have noticed after 50+ rewatches... @Vikki to see if has ever finished a k-drama @lexus because she responds to my threads and likes IFNT.

Naming people is like naming idols I like. You can do it, but when put on the spot... its like uh oh...
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
trust me, you don´t :D

buuut
the Atiny club obv
@Yili @Mangoey @DaeNotFound @Wingfrost and of course @kinnie
and because I´m a woman of big words, let me praise them for being not only fun people to chat around lightly but also supportive and kind, understanding and patient and I definitely feel, especially with three of them, like I can chat about random daily stuff too. we have ruffed our feathers with wing and I see it as a strengthening of our friendship because it was just a complete misunderstanding and I´m back at posting my daily doze of annoying posts on her profile ♥
@Yukibana because she knows A LOT about music and she helps me out with French too and she has a good sense of humour, also we share love for everything British and we are both non-native speakers who are HUGE enthusiasts. I would love to meet her and I imagine us like those girls who do Victorian cosplays like Bernadette Banner on Youtube
1615132218700.png

@PrideInBaek is someone who I would like to talk to more because she sounds like an interesting person and it is probably one-sided but I´m her fan :D.
@Peachy_Tae @Areum101 @Mayday @Strawberry_Poppy @Xueyang because I´m so much older, I feel more like their older sister and I´m enjoying the role because my own sister is 9 years older so I have never had anyone to baby so it´s fun :D
@Reo maybe? because of his music taste and because I want him to get a bf and have a happy life and he doubts he ever will and it is not true! but we have never chatted about anything personal at all though, but he´s some I´d go on an expensive as heck coffee and listen to jazz and pretend to be rich
I think @Ozymandias would be fun to go on those pathetic dates when you just wanna cry about your idiotic stupid life and get drunk after one glass of wine because I don´t drink so that is all it takes. he is just engraved as Key in my head .... don´t delete it.
@Vikki so that we can talk Russian and curse the world, because that is what you do when you speak Russian, you either sound like an aristocrat or you are ready to peep every single world you say.
@SHlNEE though we don´t talk anymore, we´d write pamphlets and burn down the patriarchy, but I´d fuck it up like I always do everything and we´d end up not talking but hey, my style.
@Yachii so that he can teach me how to be mature, calm and get my head out of my butt and tell me about alternative music and how to speak Spanish to seduce Gael García Bernal since he is divorced and I surely have a chance.

booom, asked one question, got an essay ...
I love when you post things on my profile, keep it coming Queen. :queen:
 
Joined
3 December 2020
Messages
477
Reactions Received
826
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and SHlNEE
Joined
10 March 2020
Messages
685
Reactions Received
1,404
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
trust me, you don´t :D

buuut
the Atiny club obv
@Yili @Mangoey @DaeNotFound @Wingfrost and of course @kinnie
and because I´m a woman of big words, let me praise them for being not only fun people to chat around lightly but also supportive and kind, understanding and patient and I definitely feel, especially with three of them, like I can chat about random daily stuff too. we have ruffed our feathers with wing and I see it as a strengthening of our friendship because it was just a complete misunderstanding and I´m back at posting my daily doze of annoying posts on her profile ♥
@Yukibana because she knows A LOT about music and she helps me out with French too and she has a good sense of humour, also we share love for everything British and we are both non-native speakers who are HUGE enthusiasts. I would love to meet her and I imagine us like those girls who do Victorian cosplays like Bernadette Banner on Youtube
1615132218700.png

@PrideInBaek is someone who I would like to talk to more because she sounds like an interesting person and it is probably one-sided but I´m her fan :D.
@Peachy_Tae @Areum101 @Mayday @Strawberry_Poppy @Xueyang because I´m so much older, I feel more like their older sister and I´m enjoying the role because my own sister is 9 years older so I have never had anyone to baby so it´s fun :D
@Reo maybe? because of his music taste and because I want him to get a bf and have a happy life and he doubts he ever will and it is not true! but we have never chatted about anything personal at all though, but he´s some I´d go on an expensive as heck coffee and listen to jazz and pretend to be rich
I think @Ozymandias would be fun to go on those pathetic dates when you just wanna cry about your idiotic stupid life and get drunk after one glass of wine because I don´t drink so that is all it takes. he is just engraved as Key in my head .... don´t delete it.
@Vikki so that we can talk Russian and curse the world, because that is what you do when you speak Russian, you either sound like an aristocrat or you are ready to peep every single world you say.
@SHlNEE though we don´t talk anymore, we´d write pamphlets and burn down the patriarchy, but I´d fuck it up like I always do everything and we´d end up not talking but hey, my style.
@Yachii so that he can teach me how to be mature, calm and get my head out of my butt and tell me about alternative music and how to speak Spanish to seduce Gael García Bernal since he is divorced and I surely have a chance.

booom, asked one question, got an essay ...
Heeey! How do you know if i'm younger or older than you huh?! I don't even know how you old you are!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Heeey! How do you know if i'm younger or older than you huh?! I don't even know how you old you are!
aren´t you 16 or so? that is waaaaaaaayyyyyyy younger than I´m :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread