- Joined
- 3 January 2021
- Messages
- 9,062
- Reactions Received
- 8,671
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,302
- Fandom
- 💎Multi🏴☠️
- Gender
- Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- She/Her
trust me, you don´t :D
OMG BREKKERtrust me, you don´t :D
@Yukibana because she knows A LOT about music and she helps me out with French too and she has a good sense of humour, also we share love for everything British and we are both non-native speakers who are HUGE enthusiasts. I would love to meet her and I imagine us like those girls who do Victorian cosplays like Bernadette Banner on Youtube
![]()
If you've had a horrible date or just feel like shit for whatever reason and it's a weird time of the day/night and you wanna vent and get drunk and keep yourself distracted, then I'm the friend to hit up loltrust me, you don´t :D
buuut
the Atiny club obv
@Yili @Mangoey @DaeNotFound @Wingfrost and of course @kinnie
and because I´m a woman of big words, let me praise them for being not only fun people to chat around lightly but also supportive and kind, understanding and patient and I definitely feel, especially with three of them, like I can chat about random daily stuff too. we have ruffed our feathers with wing and I see it as a strengthening of our friendship because it was just a complete misunderstanding and I´m back at posting my daily doze of annoying posts on her profile ♥
@Yukibana because she knows A LOT about music and she helps me out with French too and she has a good sense of humour, also we share love for everything British and we are both non-native speakers who are HUGE enthusiasts. I would love to meet her and I imagine us like those girls who do Victorian cosplays like Bernadette Banner on Youtube
![]()
@PrideInBaek is someone who I would like to talk to more because she sounds like an interesting person and it is probably one-sided but I´m her fan :D.
@Peachy_Tae @Areum101 @Mayday @Strawberry_Poppy @Xueyang because I´m so much older, I feel more like their older sister and I´m enjoying the role because my own sister is 9 years older so I have never had anyone to baby so it´s fun :D
@Reo maybe? because of his music taste and because I want him to get a bf and have a happy life and he doubts he ever will and it is not true! but we have never chatted about anything personal at all though, but he´s some I´d go on an expensive as heck coffee and listen to jazz and pretend to be rich
I think @Ozymandias would be fun to go on those pathetic dates when you just wanna cry about your idiotic stupid life and get drunk after one glass of wine because I don´t drink so that is all it takes. he is just engraved as Key in my head .... don´t delete it.
@Vikki so that we can talk Russian and curse the world, because that is what you do when you speak Russian, you either sound like an aristocrat or you are ready to peep every single world you say.
@SHlNEE though we don´t talk anymore, we´d write pamphlets and burn down the patriarchy, but I´d fuck it up like I always do everything and we´d end up not talking but hey, my style.
@Yachii so that he can teach me how to be mature, calm and get my head out of my butt and tell me about alternative music and how to speak Spanish to seduce Gael García Bernal since he is divorced and I surely have a chance.
booom, asked one question, got an essay ...
I have thought you were like him even before you thought you were like him :D. DATE, ME? please ... :D let´s be serious for a second :DIf you've had a horrible date or just feel like shit for whatever reason and it's a weird time of the day/night and you wanna vent and get drunk and keep yourself distracted, then I'm the friend to hit up lol
And yess I wanna be Key so bad now lmao. My new role model![]()
Lol you think it's coz you can't but I think it's coz you won'tI have thought you were like him even before you thought you were like him :D. DATE, ME? please ... :D let´s be serious for a second :D
I think it´s the other way around, everyone else would have to lower their standards :D. but hey, I am fine with not having to cook dinner for anyone and do whatever I want, pff. sharing is caring... selfish people enjoy life more :D. whoever says otherwise is just really bad at budgeting :DLol you think it's coz you can't but I think it's coz you won't
I'd usually just advise to lower your standards coz that's what I'd do but I wouldn't wish that on you lmao.
drink every time eclipsoul mentions "poland" in her posts. we´d be hella drunk now :D.most of users but also no one and let me explain that. i don't know anyone personally outside of my country and i never leave my country so to know someone in real life they would have to be from poland as well or at least live there. and this is something i wouldn't wish on anyone. if i didn't live in poland, i would celebrate it everyday that i don't have to live in poland.
You could be wandering aimlessly in Poland.drink every time eclipsoul mentions "poland" in her posts. we´d be hella drunk now :D.
the fact that the movie where the quote comes from is also from poland.... is this country even realYou could be wandering aimlessly in Poland.
And suddenly @eclipsoul walks up to you like "Are you lost babygirl"![]()
I knowthe fact that the movie where the quote comes from is also from poland.... is this country even real![]()
Aw thanks@Yili @eclipsoul @LeeHoseok @OnlyCalB @bulletproof @DaeNotFound @Panda @Vikki @Mangoey @raymondchouku @karina @chris_m @uhgr8 @Tickita @mysteric @Taehyun @Ozymandias
And @Pasta even though she and i have not chatted much but i like her name style and fandomness
But there is definitely more people i want to tag but im shy as they might not agree if i did![]()
![]()
aww I’d love to@Yili @eclipsoul @LeeHoseok @OnlyCalB @bulletproof @DaeNotFound @Panda @Vikki @Mangoey @raymondchouku @karina @chris_m @uhgr8 @Tickita @mysteric @Taehyun @Ozymandias
And @Pasta even though she and i have not chatted much but i like her name style and fandomness
But there is definitely more people i want to tag but im shy as they might not agree if i did![]()
![]()
I love when you post things on my profile, keep it coming Queen.trust me, you don´t :D
buuut
the Atiny club obv
@Yili @Mangoey @DaeNotFound @Wingfrost and of course @kinnie
and because I´m a woman of big words, let me praise them for being not only fun people to chat around lightly but also supportive and kind, understanding and patient and I definitely feel, especially with three of them, like I can chat about random daily stuff too. we have ruffed our feathers with wing and I see it as a strengthening of our friendship because it was just a complete misunderstanding and I´m back at posting my daily doze of annoying posts on her profile ♥
@Yukibana because she knows A LOT about music and she helps me out with French too and she has a good sense of humour, also we share love for everything British and we are both non-native speakers who are HUGE enthusiasts. I would love to meet her and I imagine us like those girls who do Victorian cosplays like Bernadette Banner on Youtube
![]()
@PrideInBaek is someone who I would like to talk to more because she sounds like an interesting person and it is probably one-sided but I´m her fan :D.
@Peachy_Tae @Areum101 @Mayday @Strawberry_Poppy @Xueyang because I´m so much older, I feel more like their older sister and I´m enjoying the role because my own sister is 9 years older so I have never had anyone to baby so it´s fun :D
@Reo maybe? because of his music taste and because I want him to get a bf and have a happy life and he doubts he ever will and it is not true! but we have never chatted about anything personal at all though, but he´s some I´d go on an expensive as heck coffee and listen to jazz and pretend to be rich
I think @Ozymandias would be fun to go on those pathetic dates when you just wanna cry about your idiotic stupid life and get drunk after one glass of wine because I don´t drink so that is all it takes. he is just engraved as Key in my head .... don´t delete it.
@Vikki so that we can talk Russian and curse the world, because that is what you do when you speak Russian, you either sound like an aristocrat or you are ready to peep every single world you say.
@SHlNEE though we don´t talk anymore, we´d write pamphlets and burn down the patriarchy, but I´d fuck it up like I always do everything and we´d end up not talking but hey, my style.
@Yachii so that he can teach me how to be mature, calm and get my head out of my butt and tell me about alternative music and how to speak Spanish to seduce Gael García Bernal since he is divorced and I surely have a chance.
booom, asked one question, got an essay ...
Thank you. Dito@Yili @eclipsoul @LeeHoseok @OnlyCalB @bulletproof @DaeNotFound @Panda @Vikki @Mangoey @raymondchouku @karina @chris_m @uhgr8 @Tickita @mysteric @Taehyun @Ozymandias
And @Pasta even though she and i have not chatted much but i like her name style and fandomness
But there is definitely more people i want to tag but im shy as they might not agree if i did![]()
![]()
Heeey! How do you know if i'm younger or older than you huh?! I don't even know how you old you are!trust me, you don´t :D
buuut
the Atiny club obv
@Yili @Mangoey @DaeNotFound @Wingfrost and of course @kinnie
and because I´m a woman of big words, let me praise them for being not only fun people to chat around lightly but also supportive and kind, understanding and patient and I definitely feel, especially with three of them, like I can chat about random daily stuff too. we have ruffed our feathers with wing and I see it as a strengthening of our friendship because it was just a complete misunderstanding and I´m back at posting my daily doze of annoying posts on her profile ♥
@Yukibana because she knows A LOT about music and she helps me out with French too and she has a good sense of humour, also we share love for everything British and we are both non-native speakers who are HUGE enthusiasts. I would love to meet her and I imagine us like those girls who do Victorian cosplays like Bernadette Banner on Youtube
![]()
@PrideInBaek is someone who I would like to talk to more because she sounds like an interesting person and it is probably one-sided but I´m her fan :D.
@Peachy_Tae @Areum101 @Mayday @Strawberry_Poppy @Xueyang because I´m so much older, I feel more like their older sister and I´m enjoying the role because my own sister is 9 years older so I have never had anyone to baby so it´s fun :D
@Reo maybe? because of his music taste and because I want him to get a bf and have a happy life and he doubts he ever will and it is not true! but we have never chatted about anything personal at all though, but he´s some I´d go on an expensive as heck coffee and listen to jazz and pretend to be rich
I think @Ozymandias would be fun to go on those pathetic dates when you just wanna cry about your idiotic stupid life and get drunk after one glass of wine because I don´t drink so that is all it takes. he is just engraved as Key in my head .... don´t delete it.
@Vikki so that we can talk Russian and curse the world, because that is what you do when you speak Russian, you either sound like an aristocrat or you are ready to peep every single world you say.
@SHlNEE though we don´t talk anymore, we´d write pamphlets and burn down the patriarchy, but I´d fuck it up like I always do everything and we´d end up not talking but hey, my style.
@Yachii so that he can teach me how to be mature, calm and get my head out of my butt and tell me about alternative music and how to speak Spanish to seduce Gael García Bernal since he is divorced and I surely have a chance.
booom, asked one question, got an essay ...
aren´t you 16 or so? that is waaaaaaaayyyyyyy younger than I´m :DHeeey! How do you know if i'm younger or older than you huh?! I don't even know how you old you are!