- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
not surprisedShy Jen sometimes, Confident Jen for fun![]()
not surprisedShy Jen sometimes, Confident Jen for fun![]()
Passcode. Since I've listened to one of their songs and I really liked it@potato a group on my signature you would like to try?
I will make a tournament about them soonPasscode. Since I've listened to one of their songs and I really liked it![]()
Gyuri, Gahyeon, Majest Yerim, Doyeon, Minnie, Dahyun, T-ara's Jiyoung, F(x) Amber and Krystal, Siyeon, OMG YooA and Seunghee, Jennie, Eunbi, Bomi...have I left anyone out?@Ozymandias what do you prefer: confident Jen or shy Jen?
@Keihatsu can you name all my wifes?
@MajestYerim not a question about me but ... honeymoon when ?
MajestYerim is my wifeGyuri, Gahyeon, Majest Yerim, Doyeon, Minnie, Dahyun, T-ara's Jiyoung, F(x) Amber and Krystal, Siyeon, OMG YooA and Seunghee, Jennie, Eunbi, Bomi...have I left anyone out?
Oh well, almost rightMajestYerim is my wife![]()
![]()
Actually it's just Gyuri and Somin. T-Ara's Jiyeon is a dream girl tho.
Jennie isn't even my bp biasit's Jisoo and Rose.
Dude has more for sure. I only got Bel, and my wrecker Dream and Gyuri and Somin while he got safely 20
I lost count on how many he has, he doesn't even get their permission either, he just takes whatever he pleasesDude has more for sure. I only got Bel, and my wrecker Dream and Gyuri and Somin while he got safely 20
that's how he isI lost count on how many he has, he doesn't even get their permission either, he just takes whatever he pleasesat least you get permission
![]()
a pun about Jinwhans height or a pun about how stupid the offical names are@RainbowDevil what is the one thing I do that really annoys you [hint: there is a right answer]?
@ikonicraja what pun have I made about iKON within the past couple of hours?
@Rainism Name three groups I like that aren't in my sig or my badges [if you choose correctly, I will tell you my nickname]...
@Vikki What is the name of the k-drama we started like 1 1/2 years ago that you still haven't finished? 😅 😅
Know what now that Im in quarantine I might as well finish She Was Pretty@RainbowDevil what is the one thing I do that really annoys you [hint: there is a right answer]?
@ikonicraja what pun have I made about iKON within the past couple of hours?
@Rainism Name three groups I like that aren't in my sig or my badges [if you choose correctly, I will tell you my nickname]...
@Vikki What is the name of the k-drama we started like 1 1/2 years ago that you still haven't finished? 😅 😅
I'll check back with you... 28 days later 😅Know what now that Im in quarantine I might as well finish She Was Pretty![]()
a user said BTS was killing her [figuratively] and I said iKON was killing me:a pun about Jinwhans height or a pun about how stupid the offical names are![]()
perfect puna user said BTS was killing her [figuratively] and I said iKON was killing me:
@kinnie what ur fav song
@Lady_Grey can u give me a good japanesse song u think i might like (i consider u a friend that i can depend on when i wonder about Japanese thing)
@YouNiceKeepGoin going how ur day going
My day is great What about you?~@kinnie what ur fav song
@Lady_Grey can u give me a good japanesse song u think i might like (i consider u a friend that i can depend on when i wonder about Japanese thing)
@YouNiceKeepGoin going how ur day going