tag your friends and ask them a question about you (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Passcode. Since I've listened to one of their songs and I really liked it :maheart:
I will make a tournament about them soon :sanapray:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
@Ozymandias what do you prefer: confident Jen or shy Jen? :susPepe:
@Keihatsu can you name all my wifes?
@MajestYerim not a question about me but ... honeymoon when ?
Gyuri, Gahyeon, Majest Yerim, Doyeon, Minnie, Dahyun, T-ara's Jiyoung, F(x) Amber and Krystal, Siyeon, OMG YooA and Seunghee, Jennie, Eunbi, Bomi...have I left anyone out?
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Gyuri, Gahyeon, Majest Yerim, Doyeon, Minnie, Dahyun, T-ara's Jiyoung, F(x) Amber and Krystal, Siyeon, OMG YooA and Seunghee, Jennie, Eunbi, Bomi...have I left anyone out?
MajestYerim is my wife :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray:
Actually it's just Gyuri and Somin. T-Ara's Jiyeon is a dream girl tho.
Jennie isn't even my bp bias :haylul: it's Jisoo and Rose.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
MajestYerim is my wife :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray:
Actually it's just Gyuri and Somin. T-Ara's Jiyeon is a dream girl tho.
Jennie isn't even my bp bias :haylul: it's Jisoo and Rose.
Oh well, almost right :maheart:
Say...you have more wives than @Ozymandias :joysip:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Dude has more for sure. I only got Bel, and my wrecker Dream and Gyuri and Somin while he got safely 20
I lost count on how many he has, he doesn't even get their permission either, he just takes whatever he pleases :wimwim: at least you get permission :haylul:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
@RainbowDevil what is the one thing I do that really annoys you [hint: there is a right answer]?
@ikonicraja what pun have I made about iKON within the past couple of hours?
@Rainism Name three groups I like that aren't in my sig or my badges [if you choose correctly, I will tell you my nickname]...
@Vikki What is the name of the k-drama we started like 1 1/2 years ago that you still haven't finished? 😅 😅
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I lost count on how many he has, he doesn't even get their permission either, he just takes whatever he pleases :wimwim: at least you get permission :haylul:
that's how he is :haylul:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@RainbowDevil what is the one thing I do that really annoys you [hint: there is a right answer]?
@ikonicraja what pun have I made about iKON within the past couple of hours?
@Rainism Name three groups I like that aren't in my sig or my badges [if you choose correctly, I will tell you my nickname]...
@Vikki What is the name of the k-drama we started like 1 1/2 years ago that you still haven't finished? 😅 😅
a pun about Jinwhans height or a pun about how stupid the offical names are :wimwim:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@RainbowDevil what is the one thing I do that really annoys you [hint: there is a right answer]?
@ikonicraja what pun have I made about iKON within the past couple of hours?
@Rainism Name three groups I like that aren't in my sig or my badges [if you choose correctly, I will tell you my nickname]...
@Vikki What is the name of the k-drama we started like 1 1/2 years ago that you still haven't finished? 😅 😅
Know what now that Im in quarantine I might as well finish She Was Pretty :lisalaugh:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Know what now that Im in quarantine I might as well finish She Was Pretty :lisalaugh:
I'll check back with you... 28 days later 😅
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
a pun about Jinwhans height or a pun about how stupid the offical names are :wimwim:
a user said BTS was killing her [figuratively] and I said iKON was killing me:

​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread