- Joined
- 13 December 2019
- Messages
- 15,368
- Reactions Received
- 19,079
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,194
- Fandom
- #1 🎵taste
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
doneCan I please be added to the DVWN fandom tag please?
Can I be added to wonho’s taglist.![]()
you've already been added to his taglistHi hi hi hi hi hi
can I be added to
Wonho and Lee Hi taglists.
Please and![]()
donecan i be added to dive and dvwn please
doneCould I please be removed from BLINK + Engene
Could you add me to Atiny please? Thank youu
doneCan I be removed from stay, pink panda & sone fandom tag, please![]()
done <3Can I be tagged on Exo!
done <3Can I be added to ujung please![]()
Donecan i be added to the following please?
- flover
- carat
- shawol
- once
- moa
- jumping boa
- blackjack
thank you!