Official Taggable Fandom Lists (7 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: litc and gud_bam

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Can I be added to:
Stray kids, TXT, Exo, NCT, Twice, Ateez, and Astro?
Pls and thank you :nekolove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: izcream
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Can I be taken out of
AB6IX
Cherry Bullet
CIX
CRAVITY
DRIPPIN
Golden Child
Laboum
MCND
ONEUS
ONF
TREASURE
VERIVERY

Please?? Thank you
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I didn't see a tag for Everglow can I be added if there is one
Can I be tagged in
Atiny
Nctzen
Engene
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
I didn't see a tag for Everglow can I be added if there is one
Can I be tagged in
Atiny
Nctzen
Engene
i added you to everglow's forever tag as well as the others that you listed :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: The_LastRomeo
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Hii can you guys add a new fandom tag for ATBO please?? (Fandom name is called BOAT)

And add me to it too!! Thank you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
118
Reactions Received
128
Location
너의 꿈에서 😇
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Is there a limit as to how many you can be added to? If not be prepared cause I'm about to request A LOT
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
Is there a limit as to how many you can be added to? If not be prepared cause I'm about to request A LOT
there is no limit, just consider that your notification count might skyrocket :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: shining_diamond

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread