- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 16,140
- Reactions Received
- 24,280
- Website
- kyeomblr.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 200
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she / her
- Ship
doneCan I be added to BOAT? (ATBO's fandom name)
doneCan I be added to BOAT? (ATBO's fandom name)
Have fun @Soogi cause this is a LONG list - hopefully the increase in notifications will help get me out of flophood xD - anyways...
Add me to ABNEW, @Aespa, Fineapple, Aroha, Atiny, Lullet, SignFan, Cheshire, Luvity, Forever, EXO-L, Flover, I GOT7, Groo, Midzy, Wiz*one, Kep1ians, Sumit, Orbit, Gem, Monbebe, Leaf, NCTzen, NSWER, Fuse, Luvit, PLT, Carat, Stay, Swith, The B, MOA, Once, Treasure Maker, Verrer, Daileee, Ki-Ling, A.I. Trooper, Nam Nation, Somi, Kang Daniel, Luhan, Tao, and Wonho
and create one for Purple Kiss, DKB, Woo!Ah! and Sorn plz
#multistanlife
donecould i please be added to the ujung fandom tag? thanks~ <33
DoneRequest for new fandom to be created - LE SSERAFIM @FEARNOT
@Moderator @Administrator
I would also like to be added to fearnot
DoneRequest to be included in - High, Blink, Nctzen, Forever, EXO-L, Starlight
@Moderator @Administrator
DoneUjung (WJSN)
Once (TWICE)
Insomnia (Dreamcatcher)
Midzy (ITZY)
Plory (Purple Kiss)
Miya-ne (Sunmi)
DoneRequest to be included in - Pink Panda
@Moderator @Administrator
Remove me from Sone, lullet and My pls
Add me to NewJeans and Jessica
hi ~ i would like to be added to army, orbit, once, reveluv and fearnot please! would it also be possible to add a tag for soloist seori? her fans are called seoro.
@Administrator @Moderator
Done