Official Taggable Fandom Lists (9 Viewers)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Can I be removed from:
-> (g)i-dle
-> reveluv
-> loona
-> wjsn
-> oh my girl
-> exid
-> iu

Okay it looks like I don't like ggs anymore or something but I swear that's not the case, I just am too overwhelmed with notifs when I got back LOL
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Can I please join the @/Pink Panda tag? :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Soogi and litc

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Can I be added to eric nam's fandom?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
Request to be added to Fearnot, Reveluv, My, Midzy, Once and Engene
Can I be removed from:
-> (g)i-dle
-> reveluv
-> loona
-> wjsn
-> oh my girl
-> exid
-> iu

Okay it looks like I don't like ggs anymore or something but I swear that's not the case, I just am too overwhelmed with notifs when I got back LOL
can i be removed from blink please
Can I please join the @/Pink Panda tag? :pepeheart:
eric nam's fandom
all done <3
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
can i please be added to NSWER (nmixx), Fearnot (lesserafim), and Villains (xdinary heroes) :sanapray:
@Moderator can you plz add me to villain, fearnot and if there’s no fandom name for tri.be, can you make one called “true” and me por favor? Ty:pepeheart:
1664592956754.jpeg
Done :sanapray:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
hi, i made a list of tags i'd like to be added and removed from!
add:
aespa my
blackpink blink
cherry bullet lullet
fromis 9 flover
kep1er kep1ans
newjeans
the boyz the b
boa jumping boa
heize hedduck
ive dive
remove:
red velvet reveluv
thank you sm :pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread