- Joined
- 1 August 2022
- Messages
- 4,463
- Reactions Received
- 6,347
- Location
- Borderland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,566
- Gender
- Male
- Wreck
Yeah I am in the same boat I don't think I'm on any group related tag list bc it's just too muchCan you remove every single one please. The notifs are too much 💀
Right? My brain can’t handle it. And I was inactive for a bit and got like 150 notifs when I came backYeah I am in the same boat I don't think I'm on any group related tag list bc it's just too much
done <3hi, i made a list of tags i'd like to be added and removed from!
add:
aespa my
blackpink blink
cherry bullet lullet
fromis 9 flover
kep1er kep1ans
newjeans
the boyz the b
boa jumping boa
heize hedduck
ive dive
remove:
red velvet reveluv
thank you sm![]()
Can I be added to NewJeans and Dive
done <3I want to be added in
NSWER, BLINK,DIVE, Reveluv, wizone & STAY
done <3can i be added to the villian tag please?![]()
done <3Could I be added to fearnot tag list?
i see! if a reunion like that does happen you can just let us know if you'd like us to move them to another category. tbh we probably won't think to do it ourselves, and who knows you might decide that you prefer to keep it this way so i think that's the best way to go about itMakes sense and only thing I'll mention about Yerin and Yujus spot is if Gfriend does reunite one day then that'd be less of a clear cut question but the only kinda timeline any of the members have given for that is their 9th anniversary in 2024 so that's a ways away without even considering what their activity would actually look like then.
Can you add me to Carat, My, Aroha, Atiny, Moa, Engene, and Villians
Idk if I was alr added to Atiny or Moa, if so, sorry for my mistake![]()
Can I be added to fearnot (le sserafim)? ty!
can i be taken out of exo-l
too many notifications![]()
can i be removed from kep1ans? thank you :D
All doneCan you update the Newjeans tag to Bunnies. That is their fandom name
@Administrator @ModeratorHey there, can I be added to TVXQ's tag? Thanks 🙂