DoneCan i be added to the exo and ateez taglist pls ?
DoneCan I be tagged in
Luwei
Hailang
Stay
Alice
tyI swear I can spell
Fixed
I meant to do it without the s but there’s a fandom name thats the same so I had to improvise
No, it's actually spelled wrong, the word "villain" and alexa's song is spelled "villain" not "villian" regardless of the sI meant to do it without the s but there’s a fandom name thats the same so I had to improvise
DamnNo, it's actually spelled wrong, the word "villain" and alexa's song is spelled "villain" not "villian" regardless of the s
Something like a spelling mistake can be fixed by us, not sure if it resets the 60 day counter or notDamnI wonder if it is possible to get the spelling changed or do I have to wait until the 60 days are up?
It’s fine if it does reset it, its better than walking around looking like idk how to spellSomething like a spelling mistake can be fixed by us, not sure if it resets the 60 day counter or not
Would people be wrong?It’s fine if it does reset it, its better than walking around looking like idk how to spell![]()
I copied off the fandom name so I blame youWould people be wrong?
Jk I’m the one who spelled it wrong first so![]()
Okay fixedIt’s fine if it does reset it, its better than walking around looking like idk how to spell![]()
Thanks!! Now I don’t look strangeOkay fixed![]()
done <3Request to be included in - @Villian & @NCTzen
@Moderator @Administrator
Also, how do we see which ones we are currently in? Like all at one place?