Official Taggable Fandom Lists (9 Viewers)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
can i please be removed from all fandom tags except for elring and dvwn? thanks!
 
  • Like
Reactions: izcream

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,953
Reactions Received
17,135
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,085
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
hello friends
can i be added to these taglist:
b1a4, cravity, (g)i-dle, lightsum, mblaq, nct, oh my girl, onf, & up10tion

sorry this is a bit, thank u x :bigcatlove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: izcream

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
can i please be removed from all fandom tags except for elring and dvwn? thanks!
hi mod folks!

Can I please be added to:
- Exo
- NCT
- Purple Kiss
- Chancellor
- Colde
- Dean

Thank you!
hello friends
can i be added to these taglist:
b1a4, cravity, (g)i-dle, lightsum, mblaq, nct, oh my girl, onf, & up10tion

sorry this is a bit, thank u x :bigcatlove:
Can I be added to the IVE, LE SSERAFIM and NCT DREAM ones? :pepeheart:
done, welcome to ks :sanapray:
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Request for new fandom to be created - WayV @WayZenNi
@Moderator @Administrator


If proof that this is the actual fandom name needs to be shown I can provide it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
can I be added to Universe please? Tyy
@Moderator @Administrator
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
Request for new fandom to be created - WayV @WayZenNi
@Moderator @Administrator


If proof that this is the actual fandom name needs to be shown I can provide it.
i cant seem to find a tag for wayv in the list, an @Administrator will have to create the user group first :sanapray:
can I be added to Universe please? Tyy
@Moderator @Administrator
done <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
i cant seem to find a tag for wayv in the list, an @Administrator will have to create the user group first :sanapray:

done <3
How do I request for that to happen? I'm honestly surprised there isn't one. With their comeback having one will come in handy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
How do I request for that to happen? I'm honestly surprised there isn't one. With their comeback having one will come in handy.
tags are added as we go, and it seems you're the first to request wayv. i tagged admins to let them know and they'll reply to your post when its done. you'll be added to the tag automatically ^^
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
tags are added as we go, and it seems you're the first to request wayv. i tagged admins to let them know and they'll reply to your post when its done. you'll be added to the tag automatically ^^
Thank youuuu. Is there a way to not be added automatically? I'm trying to keep very little tagged fandoms as possible XD So I'm just doing my main groups XD :fingerpoke:
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
Thank youuuu. Is there a way to not be added automatically? I'm trying to keep very little tagged fandoms as possible XD So I'm just doing my main groups XD :fingerpoke:
ooh my bad, i just scanned over your post quickly and didnt notice that you only requested for the tag to be added ;; in that case, you won't be added of course ^^
sorry for the double tag admin-nims :runrunrun:
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
ooh my bad, i just scanned over your post quickly and didnt notice that you only requested for the tag to be added ;; in that case, you won't be added of course ^^
sorry for the double tag admin-nims :runrunrun:
thank you thoughhh
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i cant seem to find a tag for wayv in the list, an @Administrator will have to create the user group first :sanapray:

done <3
How do I request for that to happen? I'm honestly surprised there isn't one. With their comeback having one will come in handy.
I guess we can include a tag for WayV despite others just using the NCTzen tag for the units, though I feel like tags should be made then for Dream and 127, but they don’t have their own fandom names as far as I know? I know certain users would want to join those too though, we can just use NCT Dream and NCT 127 as the names ig. I’ll create them when I get on my laptop.
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I guess we can include a tag for WayV despite others just using the NCTzen tag for the units, though I feel like tags should be made then for Dream and 127, but they don’t have their own fandom names as far as I know? I know certain users would want to join those too though, we can just use NCT Dream and NCT 127 as the names ig. I’ll create them when I get on my laptop.
I looked it up and apparently NCTzen officially covers NCT 127, NCT U & NCT Dream. WayV is WayZenNi. I'm not sure why they gave WayV a separate fandom name. Maybe bc WayV is technically classified as C-Pop? Idk. Or maybe simply because it doesn't start with NCT XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I looked it up and apparently NCTzen officially covers NCT 127, NCT U & NCT Dream. WayV is WayZenNi. I'm not sure why they gave WayV a separate fandom name. Maybe bc WayV is technically classified as C-Pop? Idk. Or maybe simply because it doesn't start with NCT XD
I know WayV had their own but I thought they were covered under NCTzen too because they’re a part of NCT? I’ll look into it some more, either way I think NCTzen will include WayV here at least because we aren’t generally the type of fans to exclude WayV. But if we make individual subunit ones then we’ll probably be using NCTzen primarily for new members, subunit less members, or whole group activities.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
43
Reactions Received
102
Location
international space station
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
MOAStay & Multi
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, could I please be added to the tag lists for K-hip-hop , K-RnB, Charts, K-rock, Akmu, Ateez, Blackpink, DAY6, EXO, (G)I-DLE, ITZY, Kep1er, lesserafim, Mamamoo, NCT, Newjeans, OnlyOneOf, Red Velvet, Seventeen, Stray Kids, The Rose, TXT, Twice, Xdinary Heros, Crush, DEAN, DPR LIVE, DPR CREAM, Eric Nam, Holland, IU, Seori, Sik-k, SOMI, Zico, Zion.T? Thank you!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread