- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
because we canWHY ARE THERE ALREADY 3 PAGES![]()
IT'S BEEN AN HOUR
My head hurt already I was done by the time i noticed it was Kuroyuri everywhereoh true
I did all my groups, since he flopped at changing my name![]()
Taemkitten made a similar post in April so I just took everything from there, may have missed some but as far as I remember you were in only itzy for that one and my brain was meltingfor some reason im in some taglists and some not
like im already in the twice taglist but not in blackpink or itzy
![]()
I asked for this sooh yes he can.
Omg you're alive, where have you beenThanks for adding me to some groups already! Can you add me to Ateez please?
I asked for this so
just not today, as my lovely neigbors in Montenegro 🇲🇪 like to say
"If you can do it today, do it tomorrow"
I went ahead and fixed @kuro's name in all the lists. Hope you don't mind!My head hurt already I was done by the time i noticed it was Kuroyuri everywhere![]()
Omg I'm touchedOmg you're alive, where have you beenI sorta kinda missed you even tho we never talked that much, I'm weird like that
![]()
My head hurt already I was done by the time i noticed it was Kuroyuri everywhere
Taemkitten made a similar post in April so I just took everything from there, may have missed some but as far as I remember you were in only itzy for that one and my brain was melt![]()