Trading Take him please (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I don’t even know who it is but sure, do you want Verivery Minchan?
lol. When I said a card I don't have I didn't even mean a card I want... just any card. A card with someone's hand turkey would be acceptable.. lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lol. When I said a card I don't have I didn't even mean a card I want... just any card. A card with someone's hand turkey would be acceptable.. lol
I mean I don’t want Minchan so if you do that would be perfect :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I mean I don’t want Minchan so if you do that would be perfect :lisalaugh:
I mean.. you are part of the cards team. Can't you choose what cards the generator will give you :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I mean.. you are part of the cards team. Can't you choose what cards the generator will give you :lisalaugh:
Well we can always cheat it but that’s why we don’t do our own requests, we ask other cards members to do them for us. Not that I don’t trust the staff team, it’s more so for the sake of others to not be able to say “they’re cheating”. :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I mean I don’t want Minchan so if you do that would be perfect :lisalaugh:
That'd be great. You're like me if I ever got a BP card. lmao
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Haha
Reactions: Nina and Exi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread